Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Type of SOLers

Jamster   

Marc needs Maanokoobiyo.

PS: There has been an steady increase of nonsensical topics of late; I am sure Marc will fit right in.

me   

Maanokoobiyo noun

1. the place where a crazy person (or people) lives; one's crazy place;

2. the place where one becomes crazy;

3. the place where crazy people gather.

Etymology: SH < OE mano, akin to Macaa now Koob- cup a small, open container for beverages, usually bowl-shaped and with a handle Biyo IE Water the colorless, transparent liquid occurring on earth as rivers, lakes, oceans, etc., and falling from the clouds as rain. Old Somali, SSH Macaanowkoobbiyo: basic sense “place where one becomes crazy for want of water.”

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

^does that mean you got it?

Sheh,

I'll be looking over my shoulder
;)
That's better.

Originally posted by rudy:

yo! wazzup... been gone for while... guess wat, i got divorced again!! lol.

guess me just unlucky in dat deal? i think i amna take a break 4 couple yrs at least. damn.

That sounds like a good idea. :D

underdog   

Three bulls overheard the farmer say that he was going to bring yet another bull onto the ranch. This prospect brought about the following discussion.

First Bull: "Boys, we all know I've been here 5 years. Once we settled our differences, we agreed that 100 cows would be mine. Now, I don't know where this newcomer is going to get HIS cows, but I aint' givin' him any of mine."

Second Bull: "That pretty much says it for me, too. I've been here 3 years and have earned my right to the 50 cows that are presently mine. I'll fight 'em till I run him off or kill 'em, but I AM KEEPIN' ALL MY COWS."

Third Bull: "I've only been here a year, and so far you guys have only let me have 10 cows. I may not be as big as you fellows yet but I'm young and virile, so I simply MUST keep all my cows."

They had no sooner finished their big talk when an eighteen-wheeler pulls up in the middle of the pasture with only one animal in it: the biggest Son-of-Another-Bull these guys had ever seen! He wore a big name tag around his neck that read "RUDY" and at 5,000 pounds, each step he took toward the ground strained the steel ramp to the breaking point.

First Bull: "You know, it's actually been some time since I really felt I was doing all my cows justice, anyway. I think I can spare a few for our new friend."

Second Bull: "I'll have plenty of cows to take care of if I just stay on the opposite end of the pasture from him. I'm certainly not looking for an argument."

They look over at their young friend, the 3rd bull, and find him pawing the dirt, shaking his horns, and snorting.

Second Bull: "Son, let me give you some advice real quick. Let him have some of your cows and live to tell about it."

Third Bull: "Hell, he can have ALL MY COWS. I'm just making sure he knows I'M a bull!"

dawgie, u calling me a Pig now! watch it, me & marcus will hunt & cut down yor kahuunas.

yo, val thnx, i will email u the encrypted password to open it.

in anycase, ppl leave marcus alone. hes good boy and true somali at heart. he aint fake like many of yall.

^so, give some to her.

I am sure you can locate her if she is truly from boston.

PS:maybe its not such a good idea, because I wouldn't want you having nightmares about her burned face for sometime to come.