Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Type of SOLers

Hi Guys,

I have noticed there are 3 types of SOLers.

1. The argumentative type

Always posting new threads but will argue for the sake of arguing. This group of people criticise a great deal and are over-represented by those who have been here the longest.

2. The Informative type

Those who like to inform and add new ideas to the discussion. This group of people are trying to seek acceptance and attempt to come across as been constructive.

3.The Hijacker type

Those who never post anything nor add anything informative but will hijack most new threads and make it their own.

Which profile do you fit under?

TheMarc

Which profile do you fit under!

]

What kind of school did you attend? You are asking a question,that means,you should put a Question marc(tehehe, :D )at the end of your question. I understand english is not your mother tongue,but,please,change it. I hate questionmark less questions....

That should probably tell you which profile i fit! :D

Originally posted by marcassmith:

^nor is it yours! but my humble mistake has been corrected! thx

How do you know English is not my first Language? Do you know me? You are assuming,right?

I grew up in a Non Somali country and i learnt English before i learnt Somali or Swahili,so in essence,English is my first Language.

Also, a mistake cannot be a Humble, what humility do you need to a make mistake? huh?

Anyway,What criteria did you use to arrive at this conclusion? Where is your raw data? What sample did you use?

^^i can see your a type 1 profile.

i dont appreciate your tone F.B. I dont care if english is your first language or not. I dont work on assumptions, only pure and proven facts.

Malika   

Jamaani FB,easy on the brother dee.

Lol@me and Ngonge.

Northerner,is a law abiding citizen,he just answered the question without a fuss..I follow his persuit. I will definetly say,I dont see myself fitting any of those types.. smile.gif

underdog   

I think you forgot group #4

#4 The narcissist

* The narcissist feels the need to have a lot of attention, adulation, admiration or subservience from others.

* The narcissist is preoccupied with himself/herself, his/her preferences, needs and aspirations and with his/her fantasies of unlimited success.

* The narcissist is devoid of empathy.

* The narcissist often criticizes others.

* While a narcissist might criticize others the narcissist strongly dislikes to be criticized by others.

* While a narcissist might interrupt others in conversation the narcissist strongly dislikes to be interrupted by others.

* A narcissist feels entitled to special privileges.

* While a narcissist will often ask favours of others, he or she will feel no obligation to return favours and may strongly dislike it when others ask favours of the narcissist.

* A narcissist will often expect others to fit in with the narcissist's plans.

* When a narcissist is interrupted, confronted or contradicted, he or she may suddenly develop narcissistic rage