Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Keeping The Tabloid Trend Going

NGONGE   

64-year-old father of 88 to now wed 18-year-old

UAE's superdad is all set to tie the knot again, with the aim of hitting a century before 2015.

Father of 88 children, 64-year-old Daad Murad Abdul Rahman will marry 18-year-old Aisha in Jaipur (Indian state of Rajastan) after Eid.

Speaking to Emirates24|7, Rahman said: "The wedding was arranged by his Indian doctor. Meher [money bridegroom pays the bride's father] has been fixed at Dh20,000 and the nikkah [wedding] will be held in Jaipur."

Rahman, who lives in Ajman and Manama, has 50 boys and 38 girls. The eldest son Tariq is 39 years of age and the youngest is a few months old. "I will stop marrying when I have 100 children. I hope to achieve that with this marriage."

The sexagenarian could not conceal his excitement when asked about his new bride. “I'm thrilled about my wedding. She is a pretty girl. I have seen her photograph. I speak to her over the phone. I have applied for visa to visit India for the marriage. Most probably, I will leave for India after Eid."

"Every marriage is a celebration in our family as children get new clothes, sweets and gifts. We will have to cut at least four sheep for the festivities.

I will bring the new bride to Ajman a few weeks after the marriage," he added.

Rahman takes pride in the media coverage he receives. First featured in 'Emirates Today' way back in 2007, his growing family was later on 'Big Families' an international TV programme. "My new wife is impressed because she has already seen me on TV channels. Several TV people have come to my house to interview me and shoot my family members,” he said.

“We have just celebrated one Eid and the family is getting ready for the next Eid. The new bride will add more flavour to the festival mood in my family," he added.

Rahman gets pension from the UAE Armed Forces, financial aid and other benefits such as free homes from the government.

His family comprising 127 members live in seven homes spread across different emirates. Most of his children are employed in good positions (UAE Armed Forces, Police, etc). One of them is a businessman in the UK.

Rahman says he has been married 15 times. However, he has only three wives at present and the rest are divorced. Some of his ex-wives, however, still stay with him.

4211359615.gif

Originally posted by NGONGE:

64-year-old father of 88 to now wed 18-year-old

and shoot my family members,” he said.

it's not them they should be shooting.

nuune   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

married 15 times but only married to 3 currently; should tell you something else.

It is called alternating current switch, having married to 4 at first stage, let them go willingly or unwillingly, bring another 4, in his case, he was always filling the number 4, similar switch is being used by Somalis nowadays.

Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

married 15 times but only married to 3 currently; should tell you something else.

It is called alternating current ****, having married to 4 at first stage, let them go willingly or unwillingly, bring another 4, in his case, he was always filling the number 4, similar switch is being used by Somalis nowadays.
LoL, maxaa naga galey the technicality, haha? Is it ethical? He's obviously more keen to divorce once the women stop procreating or have enough of his one minute visits. He has targets to achieve and you know what people turn into when they have those hanging over them.

nuune   

He has higher authority over his children, and the ex-wives cloth and fed the children while he provides raashinka.

PS: Dumarka Hindiga ma guursadaan amr hadii la furo, waa dhaqan, so that is why his divorce rate is so low ie, only divorcing the number 4, how he decides the one to divorce from the 4 is based on his love for them and if the wives are good to the children.

^LoooL are we have two having separate conversations? You have an uncanny insight into the man's mind! How strange. He has said himself he's after numbers so why find him some wholesome reasons to divorce. If your mind's on numbers, you will find a reason to divorce, simple.

How is it a low divorce rate, lool? He has married 15 women and only 3 are current wives. You are playing with numbers when you say he only divorces one out of every four. It's too funny.

nuune   

^^JB, war Ilaah ka baq sxb

Sheh, lol, my observation was based on how he doesn't go over the limit, ie, more than 4, always at number 3 and on the hunt for fourth one, the man is religious and is aware more than Arbaca is afweyni iyo aayatiin xumo, I know few Somalis who exactly like him does that practice, but they don't have that much children(due to consumption of Khat), around 30 children I would say from 9 wives each(of course they observe the number 4 rule tactic).