Sign in to follow this  
VAgirl

am having a big problem???

ohhh sweet heaven on earth...why oh why would your parents do such a thing?...ohh my god...even though they want whats best for you, and they love you so very, very much, and they want whats best for their little angel, their lil pumpkin, their lil princess...they shouldn't intervere even if they believe its for the best....yaddy yaddy yadda...bla bla blaa....yea...

Look a lil closer dearest, Why would your parents disagree of y'll marriaging each other, if they want the best for you? Thats an easy question. Sweety, honey, even if you think the reason your parents don't approve is stupid, they might not think so. In the long run you might not either. You should listen to your parents, they haven't been wrong for the past 20 and sum years (how ever old you are), so why should they today? Look at the facts a lil bit closer, ignore the fact you love him ( just for a while) and just listen to your parents. Compair the love they have for you, and How they have treated you, how they always stood behind you, for better or worst, How they love you so very much. And ask your self

"why?"

Also put your self in your parents shoes...

What would you do if your daughter, was inlove with someone so very much, and You don't approve of it for whatever reason..?? Be honest with your self, and who knows the truth may lie there..

Did you ever consider to ask your self that maybe this nigga isn't the hero you so worship? Baby love is blind, maybe you missed somthing your parents caught..your love for him is maybe blinding you to the facts. He could be pretanding, who knows. You know what they say "don't judge a book by its cover" Maybe he just revealed the cover, and you mis to capture the layer within...

before you decide, Use both your head and your heart.

No offense, but a girl who is in love does foolish things,

Hoped I helped, If I didn't, than...ehh...ahh...well..Your not doing as I asked...lol peace...

ciao...

ohhh sweet heaven on earth...why oh why would your parents do such a thing?...ohh my god...even though they want whats best for you, and they love you so very, very much, and they want whats best for their little angel, their lil pumpkin, their lil princess...they shouldn't intervere even if they believe its for the best....yaddy yaddy yadda...bla bla blaa....yea...

Look a lil closer dearest, Why would your parents disagree of y'll marriaging each other, if they want the best for you? Thats an easy question. Sweety, honey, even if you think the reason your parents don't approve is stupid, they might not think so. In the long run you might not either. You should listen to your parents, they haven't been wrong for the past 20 and sum years (how ever old you are), so why should they today? Look at the facts a lil bit closer, ignore the fact you love him ( just for a while) and just listen to your parents. Compair the love they have for you, and How they have treated you, how they always stood behind you, for better or worst, How they love you so very much. And ask your self

"why?"

Also put your self in your parents shoes...

What would you do if your daughter, was inlove with someone so very much, and You don't approve of it for whatever reason..?? Be honest with your self, and who knows the truth may lie there..

Did you ever consider to ask your self that maybe this nigga isn't the hero you so worship? Baby love is blind, maybe you missed somthing your parents caught..your love for him is maybe blinding you to the facts. He could be pretanding, who knows. You know what they say "don't judge a book by its cover" Maybe he just revealed the cover, and you mis to capture the layer within...

before you decide, Use both your head and your heart.

No offense, but a girl who is in love does foolish things,

Hoped I helped, If I didn't, than...ehh...ahh...well..Your not doing as I asked...lol peace...

ciao...

Salaam...Sis i gotta say this i had a freind that asked her family to be married to this dude that they didn't approve of,,,, So she wen't married him secretly... No one new abt them she still wen't to school, or same teenage stuff.. Till her mother founded out thrugh gossip& Wallahi tha mom was soo Heart broken that till this day she don't say a word & tha man treats her like shit cozz.... She left her bloody for a man she hardly knew,,, haven't u heard tha somali myth tha King & his daughter, 'n tha Man that wanted to take offer tha Kingdom..At tha end tha daughter betrayed her own father 'n she married tha Evil man,,,,Then one nite while they were in tha Bush the Princess had to sleep on the ground wif nuthin But grass,, she asked her Husband,,, If he could give her a silk sheet... But then he was like tha'hell who does that for u.. She replayed my father Alwayz Got me SILK sheets.. The husband said ur father who did that for u '& u betrayed him... Well What makes me think that u won't do the same to me ,, i don't even give u wats ur best interest.. Right then & there he KILLED her...

See sis even tha Man won't respect u '& for all u know his family won't think of much of u too...

pls beelive me when i say there is BLENTY fish in the sea,,,,,,

Alwayz obbey ur parent's they alwayz know whats Best for u even though sometimes they make mestakes they r human too u know....

Sis NO MAN IS WORTH.. WHAT UR PAREN'T WEN'T THROUGH SPECIALLY UR MOTHER...gooosh just thinking abt it makes me sick to my stomache..

peace out...Till next time

ONE.....Luv

Listen boo there is a reason that your parent are coutious about ti's man in your life, there is a specific reason that I know right now that you can't make public and that is why u didn't tell the whole story. It might be that you parents want that you finish your educational goals then start a family and became an independent woman even if your later relationships does not work at least you can support yourself and not count on someone else, or go on a disastrous "Public Help program" which I called the "The Invisible Human Moral Killer." Those are some of the major key items that your parents are concerned about down the road 20 or 30 years from now.

"BEST ADVICE DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER" AND "DO NOT RUN TO CONCLUSION" HAVE A FUN BUT DON'T RUIN YOUR FUTURE AND CAREER.

PEACE

LOVE

&

HARMONY

HOLLA

heya,

listen..I know the story..and I feel bad coz your parent reasons weren't strong enough to refuse the man of your dreams...but still they're there you can help it @ the moment...khaliha cala Allah:) you still young and you have your life ahead of you...and if he truly loves you...you'll find him around the corner when you think your parents feel a little better about the whole story:) idiihom fursa tudkhil fee dimaakh hom:)