Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

SEAN PAUL

shyhem   

THe matirx reloaded is going to break the record. Too much talk about this movie on every channel.

123 its mosdef and talib kweli

we came to rock on to the tip top

best alliance in hip hop Y-0

123 its kinda dangerous to be an mc

they shot 2pac and Bigg-iee

too much violence in hip-hop Y-O-O

AHHH tis a classic.

OG Moti   

somealien

yes it is action movie and i was right u like action movies so admit it and dont pull my legs and dont execute my character... be my sister.. let me share with u my sadness and happiness.. lets surprise nomads how good friends we could be... by the way i am waiting the movie to come here damn it is taking too long ....peace

I received an e-mail saying one of the characters is called Allah ... can any1 confirm this? IF its true..think we should boycott it as Muslims.

OG MOTI

NEVER!!! I HATE ACTION MOVIES!!!!!!!! im still a lil peeved bout that nelly buisness as you can tell, but seriously, Matrix is in class o its own. i mean its not just random acts o violence, bad acting (although keanu is pretty bad), and strategic shots o bare breasted women like regular action (ph)lix, this is a movie with substance, style, and depht, not to mention a deep, thought provoking plot. come on, no disrespect but i cant bend my belie(ph)s... which is that action movies suck. *cheeses*

ZOLA   

EVERY WHERE I TURN ...I SEE POSTERS OF THE MATRIX...EVERY CHANNEL ON THE TV...MATRIX...I GUESS ITS THE MOST WAITED MOVIE OF THE YR...

AM NOT INTO ACTION MOVIES OR SCI FI ....BUT AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THIS MOVIE..I THINK I WILL GIVE IT A TRY ....WHAT THE HECK..NOTHING TO LOOSE....MAY BE $6....

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I WENT TO SEE THE THE X-MEN..I ONLY DID IT COZ .....SOMEONE I KNOW ( A NOMAD FROM SOL)..WANTED TO SEE IT....I SAT THERE FOR ALMOST 2 HRS ....AND BY THE TIME THE MOVIE WAS OVER ....MY HEAD WAS BIGGER THAN A PUMPKIN.... smile.gif .

SOMLIEN...I WILL GO SEE THE MOVIE..AND LET U KNOW WHAT I THINK .... smile.gifsmile.gif

wait!!! did you see the 1st one???? i(PH) not than dont bother on reloaded. rent the 1st one and i(ph) you dont like it than you most likely wont like this one. cause honestly reloaded isnt as good as the original but i 4gave it cause the (ph)ull story wasnt done yet... cause its a trilogy ya know.

DAD   

Originally posted by BLuE M&M:

I received an e-mail saying one of the characters is called Allah ... can any1 confirm this? IF its true..think we should boycott it as Muslims.

Hi BM&M.

I saw the movie, and there isn't anyone with that name, and it doesn't mention the name ALLAH anywhere in the movie. Its probably one of those internet rumors.

Originally posted by somealien:

cause honestly reloaded isnt as good as the original but i 4gave it cause the (ph)ull story wasnt done yet...

And thats just what you think sxb. But everyone else agrees this one is far better than the first one. They said on the news the Matrix Reloaded has like 200 more special effect moves than the first one.

DAD   

Ohh yea, and i forget to mention the preview for Terminator3 was totally unexpected. Terminator 3-the Rise of the Machines, will be in theaters 07.02.2003. You can check it out at www.terminator3.com

cause honestly reloaded isnt as good as the original but i 4gave it cause the (ph)ull story wasnt done yet...

And thats just what you think sxb. But everyone else agrees this one is far better than the first one. They said on the news the Matrix Reloaded has like 200 more special effect moves than the first one. [/QB]

special e(ph)x, schmecial e(ph)ects... im talkin bout content!!!!! the cgi graphics were great, and the morpheus on the truck scene was AMAZING,but the story, wasnt as... argh!!! im starting to think you kids dont know how to appreciate a movie o this calibur. did u not notice the social commentary?? all the philosophical questions on the purpose o li(ph)e?? you do realize that Neo is Nietze's superman right??? when looking at the content in that perspective you must agree with me that the sequel isnt as strong as the 1st one, but than again its not (ph)ully done yet, so... 4 the most part o the beginning, i kept (ph)linching at the thought o who accually wrote the dialogue... im getting much too invested in this...btw yr dead to me.

*makes overly dramatic exit*

DAD   

special e(ph)x, schmecial e(ph)ects... im talkin bout content!!!!! the cgi graphics were great, and the morpheus on the truck scene was AMAZING,but the story, wasnt as... argh!!!

Shhhhhhh. Try to speak in code, you are ruining it for everyone else who hasn't seen the movie yet. And for the storyline, it was probably better and more developed with so many characters than the first one. Y'know, the real goodies in the film can be found after watching it couple more times. ;)

there were more characters and almost no character development, and i said NOTHING about the plot... *sings* and ill never tell.

besides i plan on watchin it a couple more times when it goes to IMAX anyways. btw, im not dissing the movie, i enjoyed it, but the lack o character development really disapointed me. 4 example take LINK, the original actor who played him gave him an accual character!!! the guy playin him now (who is great on OZ, and in Romeo and Juliet, i mean the guys got actin chops) made him so one dimensional, its like all the actors decided to take kweanus cue and play like him, which id hardly recommend 4 any actor, including Keanu. he is a bad actor with an amazing vehicle, and when an actor like that gets a lead, u expect the other ones to accually "support" and help the viewers to 4get about how bad keanu is, i mean the lead is.

DAD   

4 example take LINK, the original actor who played him gave him an accual character!!! the guy playin him now (who is great on OZ, and in Romeo and Juliet, i mean the guys got actin chops

So he is the guy from OZ, the one always on the wheelchair? I watched the show couple of times on HBO, but never really thought much about it. All throughout the the movie, i was trying to remember where i saw him from.