Low:

17°C 63°F

Thursday

High:

28°C 82°F

Low:

18°C 64°F

Haneefah   

^ stop bragging will ya icon_razz.gif ...btw, have u been to Salalah...I was told it's rather exquisite.

For those of you who haven't seen koronto yet...that pic doesn't do it one bit justice I tell ya (snow or not).

Liibaan, now the chinook can't be all that enjoyable could it smile.gif

Nephissa   

^ R you Korontanian too?

I LOVE the snow. Maybe cause I've never seen it :D and don't know what yall crying about, but I do know I love waking up and seeing a white blanket all over everything!

I'll come to Koronto, to see that lovely blanket of white snow, play in it, ski, then go back to where its nice and warm... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^ R you Korontanian too?

I LOVE the snow. Maybe cause I've never seen it
:D
and don't know what yall crying about, but I do know I love waking up and seeing a white blanket all over everything!

Maka taqaanaa qof Xaawaay island {Hawaii} joogo. Snow ma arkin kulahaa, meeshii xumeyd iyadoo joogto, yaanan ku qarxin ee shib dheh. [ :rolleyes: ]

Originally posted by rokko:

:cool:

wishing y'all somali aussies/kiwis happy summer holidays. make sure to slip slop slap
:D

Rokko, we will talk 'bout Melbourne's "beautiful" climate come July or August; until then, you can brag all you want. ;)

Rahima   

Rokko, we will talk 'bout Melbourne's "beautiful" climate come July or August; until then, you can brag all you want.

Even then it still is better than your winters icon_razz.gif

Intel   

its better than their summer Rahima.

MMA by then (hadii ilaahay nafta ii daayo ) i'll be chillin in the trendy streets of Melb wearing T-shirt and nice stylish pair of shades 29_1_2.gif

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

[QB] Maka taqaanaa qof Xaawaay island {Hawaii} joogo. Snow ma arkin kulahaa, meeshii xumeyd iyadoo joogto, yaanan ku qarxin ee shib dheh. :rolleyes:

Indho kala rog rogga ma waxaa kaa keenay qaraar?

Orodoo sii soco haddaa ------->

Pucca   

how a fellow torontonian can complain 'bout such lovely weather is beyond me. :rolleyes:

once you get passed the brown slush and the bone chilling cold...winter is by far the best season! its so pretty with all that white fluffy snow covering everything...hardly anyone on the streets during after hours *which cuts down the number of guests by more than HALF "yippee!!*.

No loud kids running around in my yard...and oh those pretty little cute red noses and cheeks are a sight to see; all you see are bundled up kids with tiny eyes peeking from between their scarf and hats rushing to build their first snowman or make their first snow angels. *sigh* winter is great eh?

Brings back memories...

dress warmly and grab a pair of skates...i promise you once you start taking part in winter activities you'll wonder how you could possibly have hated such a beautiful season. smile.gif now run along and enjoy!

the crisp frozen air smells wonderful in the morning eh?

~winter fan