Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Somali twin brothers

Chimera   

Has anyone ever seen two identical Somali brothers? I have seen female/male twins and female/female but never male/male.

Chimera   

Che, I was watching an old movie by Van Damme, Double Impact, it then hit me, i had never come across identical looking Somali brothers.

Kool_Kat   

Our neighbour back home had an identical twin...And a close friend of mine's father is a twin, not sure whether they are identical or not...

Ibtisam   

Adam: I went to college with two Somali identical twins. I use to speak and chit-chat with one, at first I though it was just the same guy, and wonder when he had time to go home and change in the middle of the day. I also thought he had a split personality. (See him once and he is happy to see you and chats away for a bit, the next time, the guy is puzzled and kind of just smirking- I was like Somali guys are so strange!)

Anyway one of them invited me to go ice skating after college one day, and we were all meeting outside school, when I saw the two of them standing there grinning at me I though I was having a double vision. Then I was shocked because I’d never seen Somali identical twins, grown guys at that.

LOL, they had different personalities and nothing like, but the only way I could tell them apart when they tried to trick me for the next two years was one of them had a beauty spot on his neck.

I would’ve offered to introduce you, but lost contact when I went off to university.

If I was a twin, I would've been so much trouble, the things I could do and get away with!! aaah

Cara.   

This demonstrates how small sample sizes leads to erroneous conclusions :D

I know two sets of twin boys (identical and fraternal), but not girls.

Hi Ibti.

Salma   

Yeah, there is:

Team 1: Cali & Omar,

Team 2: Hassan & Hussain,

Team 3: Fahad & Faisal,

Team 4: Ismaeel & Ibrahim.

Maybe you should come to UAE where they should make a club for somali identical twins :D

Paragon   

Lol. I have lived in small village with around 3 pairs (all boys) during my Pri. sch. years.

Actually I am yet to see identical Somali twin girls. Would be something.

Cabdow   

I don't mind having three sets of quadruplets oo wiilal ah iyo hal gabara so the mother doesn't get lonely :D Aaway awliyadii SOL when you need them, Faatixada iyo Qaafleyda yaan la iskala bakhiilin hade, sadax sadax usoo tuura idinkoo maraqsan smile.gif

P.s. I have seen twin girls in the past, but i'm yet to see twin boys, not many of them i guess!!

OK,this needs a poll. Its hard to imagine nnot to have seen a set of twins. Male of female. I am interested in the results.

Personally,i have distant fraternal twin uncles . And i went to high school with a pair of identical ones. And i know another pair who were proffesional drs back in Kenya.