Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY THEY ARE FAT ??

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

whenever i talk about how skinny women are so beautiful i'm immediately attacked by my friends describing them as they have HIV , TB , etc.

yaaah! hook me homie! i will pay 2! lately, everytime i see a xalimo...i keep visioning Opera!! loool..i long 4 them skinny xalimoos!

heey gotta watch out man ,,,,, no false skinnies ,,, once u r in then she's gonna be huge like a baloon while u don't have a choice ,,,,,,,,, be careful man ,,, u need an originally skinned one :D

Aaliyyah   

yo guys weight should never be an issue, but it is not healthy to be fat.Nor is it good 2 go crazy and work yr *** off to lose weight as sum of my friends do, lota of them are so skinny and still going oh my stomatch needs to get flatter, i mean flatter dan that they surely going to kill themselves one of these days lol . Be yrself ye all and eat healthy..

Wa Salaaam

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

yo guys weight should never be an issue,

Wa Salaaam

lol...u gotta be kiding me gal!~~ unless you talking to low down nigga, then its a big issue!!

u gotta it!!

Source   

I Think this only applies to Somali women, even men who are living in western world. The Somali Diet (bariis baasto and whatnot) doesn't really go well with the lifestyle here.

Shakti   

source, loving ur avatar..

Jacaylabaro, enough about somaliayan women and their baruurs.. if we can pass beyond ur highway19- Salaxyos.. u guys should do the same 4 our insulation system.. ok

thats why switched to chinese...but if u like that chunk in trunk , here is jts song for you sexy back...!

I'm bringing sexy back

Them other boys don't know how to act

I think you're special whats behind your back

So turn around and ill pick up the slack.

Take em' to the bridge

fartun   

well believe me i be willing to be fat coz i have been skinny all my life i let you all do the math am 5'9 and i weigh 105lb now that is skinny, and i dont' see any reason why people wish to be skinny, coz is good to have a curves and look sexy rather than show bones, lets face it the beauty of women comes within her what you see out side is the reflection of inside.....

PS: i really need to gain some Lbs... tell me how