Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Pssssssst! wanna fool around, click here

najma82   

Nur Masha-allah that was great articles bro, Jazaka-allahu khairan for sharing it with us. Your ideas and way of dawah are always original masha-allah....may Allah give us the towfiiq to do the best dawwah we can.

Castro   

Maansha Allah.

Totally off topic here but it's not "maansha". The words are "Maa'shaa Allah". "Maa" being whatever, "shaa" meaning wants.

Just getting annoyed by the "n" in there.

Sorry.

Nur   

Nomads

e-Nuri Shacbaan week on full swing, warming up fro Ramadan, I am in bad shape, I feel, though, but some contemplation of what to write about is needed, bare with me and enjoy the reruns, while I am composing new insights for Ramadan.

Nur

Jafarel.   

Maashallah Sheikh Nur. May Allah grant you good in both worlds.

1. Anger

2. Lust

3. Greed

4. Pride

1. When we are angry and in the ghaflah state, we abuse others verbally or phyisically unproportionally to the annoyance that we felt, and at extreme situations we injure or commit murder. Therefore the way to control the result of the anger is to control anger itself according to the Hadeeth of the Prophet SAWS " Do not get angry"

2. When we are under the influence of the NIMA + Ghaflah states , abundant food, and good health and some money, and our desires are not safeguarded with Dhiker Control Systems, or fasting, our automatic desires pilot takes over our comprehension and we begin to use our hormones for thinking instead of our heads, this process of following the steps of Satan continues until Satan guides his victim step by step to commit a haraam action, and later convice his victim that they are now hopeless and bad, so contiue on this sinful track for a while. The sin here is a springboard to make a somersault to higher sins like shirk and kufr, acadanallaahu minhaa.

3. When we encounter the potential of making money, and we are in Ghaflah state, and we have dire need for money, we cross the decency line by stealing, cheating and in serious cases robbing or killing someone for the money.

The last case is the sin we committed when we were hallucinated with Pride, this type, all Nomads are familiar with, I guess, it is what caused the Uncivil war in Somalia.

What happened to the fourth (Pride)?

Nur   

Jamarel bro.

Thanks for pointing out the Pride factor, I overlooked

When we are full of Pride, we feel empowered, invincible, we look at others with contempt, we follow no rule, the means justifies the goal, Allah says " Man is indeed a transgressor and haughty, when he feels self sufficient ", at this stage, we transgress all bounds, and commit any atrocity without any remorse.

Nur

''Any misfortune that happens to you is what you have rightfully earned with your bare hands, yet, Allah had forgiven you the most of it"

ASALAMU CALAYKUM ALL

i would just like to comment on the above statement. first of all alhamdulilah im a muslim. and secondly i was just wondering reading that statement made me think. so how do u explain the misfortunes which happens to those who are innocent, for example a lot of kids are disabled and some might consider that a misfortune. i would just like to say that if a non-muslim was to read this statement, how would i explain to them if they've raised this question, im sure their is a commendable explanation for this. so please i would like to hear it.

p.s: this was a great topic...THANK U..........

Nur   

PUCCA

So you fail to make the connection? about the fun and the serious topic?

Firts its an attention getter, second , if your read this line:

So, if you are smart, you will stop thinking about sins, if you still enjoy your sins, let us visit the exciting horror show next ( No munchies allowed at this hall)

The idea is in that paragraph, sins are no fum at all, their price is indeed unbearable (literally)

Thanks for the comment though

Nur

Nur   

Nomad

if you are young, smart ( handsome or pretty) and well off, live well and love fun, chances are that one day, you will wake up to a different reality, before you get off the road of life to meet non-friendly creatures, why not think of destination the train you are on is taking you? The regret level in store for you may be higher than your current estimate. Why not make a Paradigm Shift for this Ramadan? Turn to Allah!

Nur

Kashafa   

Run it: Operation Paradigm Shift... Good lookin' yaa Nurka. There's about 30something days before Ramadan '06 debuts, more than enough time to plan & prioritize on how to fully benefit from these upcoming holy days. Carpe Diem, dagnamit.