Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

My encounter with 'him' in Geneva.

RedSea   

Bunch of defeatists we got here. As Libaax said, don't take your personal frustrations and short coming on us. Go tell that to your Armani wearing friends. We are decent people failed by their leaders, is that even a crime? yet everywhere we go we thrive. It sucks to be you man, self hating house nigga.

That man you saw came to you because he was in hardship or perhaps for brotherly reasons, could you not look at him as human being. Did you have to judge him? It sure as hell doesn't say much about your character does it.

Somalis are the only people on the phase of the earth who manage to put smiles and remain hopeful despite loosing everything in their belongs whether it might be their families or property. That is our spirit buddy. Where do you stack up, I think you'd commit suicide in a split of second once things start to go wrong much like your mantle breakdown here on SOL. Save it for your white buddies. I suggest you seek help with your self esteem issues.

RedSea   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

General Duke, I think you might be onto something. Urur aan furno. "Integrated Somalis". Short courses and workshops on how to be more European, lectures on the disgustingness of being Somali and solutions to how a Somali can rid himself of such misfortune as being born Somali.

I think we should do this.

No I think you should just get on with some blonde hair blue eyed angel and you're good to go. No need to drag all of us with you. :D

Miriam1   

Peacenow - god your depressing - the thing that hurt you most is the fact he brought the attention of the swiss on you ! - the only thing you can do now is ensure any of your future offsprings are not misjudged for Somalis. Let the suffering end with you !

^ good advice! and he is not somali.

Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

peacenow, horta are you attracted to somali women?

War gabdhaha soomaliyeed ha u gefin ninyo. This dude is gay dee, yacnii khaniis.

STOIC   

Heh..is this dude serious? You have too much time on your hands to worry about a bum on underground train station.Get a life!

Don't you know shebal that Somali people are emotional and overreact by calling people all sorts of names. I can only apologies for this behaviour. I though Allamagan was more civil than this.

^ MAX, ninkan ha waalin dee sxb. Waxaan caay & liiditan iyo xumaan uu u hayo soomalida mooye wax kale maka haysaa oo wanaag, forget bout islam am talking about somali car wakaas hal post oo uu soo dhigay oo kheyr leh keen bal. War xatta somali ma ahan.

Sherban, listen dude, to get your answer go and dig deep PN's old posts. it wastn't me...

BUKURR   

From another point of view, I can say peacenow does really care about the Somalis..

I will give you an example, I really dont give that much attention to other peoples fault and tend to not make it an issue, but if that same fault happens from someone in my family, the judgment will change to a more scrutinizing way.. this is because I do CARE about my family members and thus don't like to see them doing or acting in any way rather than the BEST way...

So by that relation we could give peacenow a break and let's really look at behaviors that some fellow Somalis have..

It all comes down to the LOVE that he has for his people.... am I right peacenow??

Little advice, if you happen to run into such incidents in the future, let them know how you feel in a polite way, they may appreciate and change, rather than you keepin it to yourself and NOT contributing to the solution..

Stay Somali yo ;)

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by 2+2=5:

General Duke, I think you might be onto something. Urur aan furno. "Integrated Somalis". Short courses and workshops on how to be more European, lectures on the disgustingness of being Somali and solutions to how a Somali can rid himself of such misfortune as being born Somali.

I think we should do this.

No I think you should just get on with some blonde hair blue eyed angel and you're good to go. No need to drag all of us with you.
:D
I don't get this post. I was offering solution. What are you offering? Mockery? :D