Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Long live Tigger THE GREAT -- a new star is born

peepz and peepetz -- I have the greatest news to report to you.

Our dear and beloved Libaax-Sankataabte has done infinitely better than his usual lion antics and has become the proud father of a wonderful and beautiful (thankfully she takes after her mother) baby girl -- known here on as Tigger.

Tigger is in great health and bringing all the joys in the world to the family and I hear that she has already taken a leaf from daddies book and is practising her jab-grab-and-attempt-to-roll-away-quickly.

So dear friends, please join me in wishing all the happiness in the world to this young family and say a prayer for all their healths, well being and happiness. and please fill these pages with your congratulations

tiggeroo8.jpg

Image reconstructed based on literal description of young Tigger

Ibtisam   

Looool Mashallah. Congrats to the parents. Happiness, health, Iman and wealth inshallah.

When she is old enough, send her to me, I’ll train her :D

Malika   

Masha'allah!

Congratulations and the warmest of wishes to your baby girl. Wishing your wife and you a wonderful new world of happiness to share with your baby girl….

NGONGE   

I almost didn't click on this thread! Confusing title (untill you read the content).

Anyway, Congrats lion. May she keep you up all night in her young age and you pay her back double in your old age. :D

MZanzi   

Congratulations on your new arrival. Babies are a blessing! ...

congrats and best wishes may your baby girl adopt your sense of humor it will take her far in life!

i already know she will be beautiful...

mA'salaaamaha

Kool_Kat   

CONGRATULATIONS ina adeer!!!

Indeed babies are a blessing...Caafimaad, Cimridheer iyo Cibaado suuban baan ugu duceynayaa BOQORADEENA!!!

Aamin, may Allah protect both of you from Fitna and bless her with the Mujaahids we need.

Mashallah, baryahan Sol guur iyo dhalasho kama dhamaato miyaa lol

Emperor talow xaggee ayuu ka dhacey since the last marriage caano geel...