Sign in to follow this  
hussein 02

what should I do when I'm considered a friend or a relative.

Abyan   

Did he marry her?Was he rejected? ppl cant be left hanging...i want to know..;

I think we should retrive threads like this (sol has lots of them)

and do a BAAFIIN on the authors and find out their decisions.

lol im too nosy

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^ I remember watching a Somali comedy pirate DVD; some guy decided that he is going to marry this women, so he just goes and knocks on her door, and goes "nayah, Get dress and so baax", she was like "where we going" and he was "we are getting married". Basically he had made his decision and what she thought or whether she wanted him or not was irrelevant. lool :D

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^loool^ I remember watching a Somali comedy pirate DVD; some guy decided that he is going to marry this women, so he just goes and knocks on her door, and goes "nayah, Get dress and so baax", she was like "where we going" and he was "we are getting married". Basically he had made his decision and what she thought or whether she wanted him or not was irrelevant. lool
:D

:D:D:D

pple don't be rude to the brotha, he loves the girl and it's not that he doesn't know how to tell her, but he wants your advice which leads him to get his dreams come true.

Rudy, it might be easier for you to keep moving coz you don't love her, but why don't you put ur self in his shoes then you will see what's up. If he was just tryna hit on her, then it would have been easier to opproach her and expect any kind of answer whether she says Yes or NO, but he loves her more than hitting, which of course is to marry her.

Aaliyyah   

I think you should approach her and let her know how u feel about her, and the fact that you love her and want to get married , nt just fool around. Even though honestly I dont think cousins should get married.

Wa salaam

Pujah   

guys your advice is 4 yrs and some odd days late :D

But keep dishing out ...you never know who you may help smile.gif

Shakti   

^loool.. its never about advises in this place its about venting.. ppl nowadays have 2 much chat stored in them.. god knows we 2 need some "backup" device..