Sign in to follow this  
duniya

wishing AIDS

Pacifist   

wooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OHhh my ALLAH

Sorry I had to bring this back.........

I think their is a lesson to be learned from Duniya......

Sex before marriage well you might even meet Duniya here and her friends...and get Aids or what ever.

SO many people sleeping around not even scared of Allah almighty and the diseases out there...most of all the day of judgement...

Seriously though these kind of stories We can all learn something from it...

Allahu yaclam

o0o   

WOah! this is the most disturbing thing I've ever read. that's beyond evil! why would you do such thing. subxan`Allah!!!!

juba   

i say she just wanted attention, why else would u share such an absurd and farfetched story? :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

I am just wondering is she stuupid or stuupid?

Having Aids will let people leave her alone and she wont get raped? come on rapist also know how to protect themselves, statistics showed that most rapist wear protective materials in their privet parts before they go out hunting, so little girl if you wishing to get aids just to avoid rape, I have a good news for you, you will get aids and die young, and ontop of that you will be raped if you are unlucky and come across the hunter.. so think of you wish for before you make your wish... best luck

Peace

Pacifist   

Og Moti brother where have u been. I thought that a cambodian lady has wisked you away... :D

by the way this thread was about 2 years ago... I don't think she will reply to you any time soon. ;)

Pujah   

Subxaana allah

Duniya abaayo ilaaxay haku soo hanuuniyo; I can feel your pain for wanting to get revenge but you took the whole revenge thing to another level; dang girl don't you have any mercy; lord have mercy on this poor child

:eek: