Sign in to follow this  
duniya

wishing AIDS

I am in absolute shock! I hope to God this is a joke. Bismillah that is evil! Aids is not a joke walahi. Well i don't really believe the story.. but if its true that is the most evil thing i ever heard. I couldn't even do that to someone that i hate kuffar or muslim, somali or non-somali. But like someone previously said wat goes around comes around.

And again if the story is true.. it shows that if you mess around with something that has been absolutely forbidden by Allah the consequences are deadly. Well I hope you understand how horrible what you did is, and ask Allah for forgivness for only he can forgive you. And damn you need some help. And if this was some scheme to get attention or make someone laugh.. it isn't funny its sick!!!

Adna   

ACUUDU BILLAAHI MINA SHAYDAANI RAJIIM

BISMILAAHI RAXMAANI RAXIIM :confused:

What an earth that you are wishing for subxaana laah,,,,

Duniya i think you really need some help,,, all what i can say is Allah hakuu naxariisto,, and keep in mind

What goes around cames around

I'm still wondering if this is a true story if it's waan kuu baqsanahay ,,,Subxaanalaah,,,

Bisimillah,

Dunya, say what!!!!!!!! you wanna get infected with AIDS. I don't believe a word you wrote down, but just in case what you saying is true, girl you better get to work. you abviously SICK and need some help. Most importantly, ask Allah for forgivness for He only can help you. :confused: :mad:

J.Lee   

Acuudu Bilaahi mina sheydhaani rajiim.........war balaayo! If you think like that then you're demented.......when I read the opening of the article.....I was speechless like a mute..istaaqfurulah! You need Ilaahay in your Nolol.

Jaabir   

i think she is a little confused girl... get help abaayo... dont be ashamed to ask... you might get psycological issues if u continue on taking that disruptive path..

peace out

OG Moti   
Duniyaa as i see you choosed dunyaaa and Aakhiro is not ur concern, sex, drink and ciyaaar "Big Akhass for u" and deasese, if you are looking for attention, wrong approach, and i live in Cambodia and i have seen how that deasese kills people, so after all you might get ur wish, i hope you wont get it and think of your religion and forget ur dany or be with danny and suffer in this life with deasese and grave punishment and hell is waiting for u the other side.. so think again ha noqon qof futoooo xun oo doqon ah... and if u got it already ... go back to your religion and ask forgiveness god forgives, and work for your next life... pray and be close to god... peace

nuune   

sister all i can say is close your eyes for 3 seconds and tell me what u wrote,isn't that simple,that is my natural healing for u,damn it!!

dunya , i read ur post and my opinion... who cares my opinion... girl do ur things .. "kama toden to dan" ..what goes around comes around.

peace

Sabha   

Assalamu Alaikum

I am new here subhaan Allaah

O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me and unite me with the highest comanions" and fogive me reading this aticle. brothers and sister i would advice u to talk more about akihra than duniya.

salam

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

so think again ha noqon qof futoooo xun oo doqon ah...]

that was halarious!! futooo....! og_M, i think duniya should get the baluq chicken treatment..what u folks say!

missy_1   

hey duniya, can i just point out that niether u or ur friend is allah, therefore neither one of you has the right to judge and punish the boy. ur friend, who did that to her boyfriend, is xasid, coz she cant even begin to imagine what he has to go through. as for you, i hope that allah shows u the right path and gives u the strenght to follow it, i pray that he shows u wrong from right. having aids does not make u better of at all. so a rapist might walk away with aids, but it dont change the fact that he has raped you. aids does not and cannot have advantages.

i had to judge, so my advice to you is go and seek comfort and forgiveness in our relgion.

shyhem   

U might as well get Ebola,it ain't like i'm gonna miss u,i care less of what u do with u'r life.One more suggestation,call u'r niece,get on 'ur knees and let her blow u'r head with 36mm.

MD   

loool@shyhem

Guys come on who would wish for a such a disease accudu billiah, as some of u guys said she's a confused little girl who has nothing useful to do with her percious time..by the way this dunya person posted this topic couple of times in different sections.hmm what does that tell us.."Needs Attention" :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

u r sick, and u should be taken from the sociaty, u should be put in jail. u sick, and u wish to be sicker, damn. calling aids. funny posting. u also mean want to affect ppl. coz if u can't live, u don't want them to live. so i hope u burn in hell. unless ofcourse u repent. and act straight.