Sign in to follow this  
duniya

wishing AIDS

duniya   

easy easy guys i know why i wished to have AIDS cause when you have AIDS no one is gonna bother you cuase you are infected that is one advantage the otherone is you can't fear of being raped cuase that looser is gonna get mr AIDS.and so i said i wish i had AIDS because my friend back in africa she had AIDS she used to sleep around with whoever came across with her that is why she got the freedom and you know she was the queen there. if she breaks up with one later on she says best answer you dumps me but let me tell you this you are infected and then the guy becomes shocked. you know sometimes it is good if he dumps you got your revange already. guys and girls don't get me wrong but is fun to challege the dogs especially those who sleep around, listen to this i had my other friend who had a boy friend he was really dog falls for every trash. my friend danny told to stop that or it is over, but he doesn't want her to leave and he doesn't want to stop sleeping around. so one day i called my friend danny and called my friend who was infected with HIV AIDS. by the way danny told me she wants him to suffer and see what is like to be played around she really wanted him hurt really hurt but not dead till he sees the pain and immoral, i asked her what could that be she said that could be AIDS at that time i did know AIDS was hurtful for sure i had my friend who had the disease and she didn't sick.i told her i had my friend who got AIDS athen she was very happy she jumped from the bed and gave me a huge hug. she said if i introduce her with myfriend who is infected she will never ever forget the favor i did for her. so the next morning she called me to take to my friend i introced them. after three months my danny came to me dancing and singing saying her boyfriend is gonna die so soon and adviced her to to take blood test.she don't have to after she knew who gave it to him and she know she didn't sleep with him after she planed the whole thing. so guys do you think that was my fault, after all i did i advice my friend to be honest with his girl cause the boy was friend of mine too. but he said he is young and he is gonna have fun, if we don't like him to do his job then we should go to hell. so i warn him several times before this could happen but he resisted and danny was sick and tired. for month i used to educate him about the pple he is missing with, and told him to use protection. my AIDS friend said that night she convinced him that she took birth control so it was okey to have the really job done. it was a mission. so like it or not that was the best time of my interelife, though some times i felt sorry for him. at the time of his illness he was in the hospital for 2years and i really felt sorry for him and his family while danny was glad she trapped him

mojam   

huh ???? first i don't believe a word of what you wrote here. if this is true, however, have you ever taught of H E L L ? ?

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

:mad: :mad: :mad: Acuudu Bilaahi mina sheydhaani rajiim, laa xawla walaa quwa ilaa bilaahi caliyul cadiim. Subhana laah. What goes around comes around. Start the fire 1 day u will be a victam. U might be laughing today but tomorrow u might be in tears. Fear Allah girl, & yes u did commit a sin Repent & ask Allah forgiveness b4 is 2 late. :eek:

Istaqfirullah.

Duniya, are you Somali? I ask this because we have many non-Somalis who visit this site.

This is actually a good post. It is a warning to people who defy Allah's rules that such evil acts are possible.

xiis   

Cudibilaah!,

Waaryaadheheen tan yar baaba noogu daran. Bal waxay ku hadashay eega. Walaahi waa akhira saman and these admin guys accused me of using profanities. what a double standard!

lol....that was the longest,,,,and most bring story i ever read,,,

however ,,i beleive that this girl is telling the truth about her and her friends plot,,,,she kept confusing her words,i guess she was thinking faster than she was writing.

well,,,,,Acudu billah and if u did do such a thing,,,you will b judged by Allah for your sins and the guys that sleep around will b judged for theirs, it is not your job or right to judge or punish our muslim brothers that sleep around that is the job of Allah!!!

sister,,,,repent to Allah

may Allah protect us in this Dunya and in Akhira---Amiin

wait ....wait ....wait,,,,

how can she love him and then give him aids????

how can she watch him die ,,and b happy????

u are sick ,,,,,,and so is your friend,,,,and you will get your punishment!

!!i just finished reading the long, boring story!!!

May Allah protect us from the sick people in this world, from the shaydaan and the evil jinns------Amiiiin!

wardi   

acudu billah mina sheydaani rajiim. allahu mana jinaa, the worst story i have ever seen this site i wonder about duniya who involve all this, may allah guide us the righ path, all of us as of muslim

Silent Sista, lol @ the double rxn.

I'm pretty sure that kids in the States are educated about AIDS and its deadly effects. By admitting to the fact you planned with your "friend" for an innocent person to get AIDS says to me that you have deep psychological problems.

Oh boy this stuff is really distrubing I have this gut feeling that you are really young. I'm not sure if you're mentally stable ...pls get some councelling/help/guidance ASAP b'coz this self-destructive behaviour is going to cost you your life here, and be sure that your goin to answer for your actions to the most HIGH unless you repent sincerely.

:eek: :eek:

Senora   

:eek: :eek:

Acuudu billaahi mina sheydhaani rajiim

Duniya, i really hope you get some help

im speechless.....