Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

back to school

Qac Qaac   

bismillah..

hey all.. i just wanna wish everybody here that is going back to school or already went back to school a happy year.. and i hope u all do well in ur schools.. for those of you who already finish their schools i wish them a happy year anyways.. for those of you who don't live in North america and started school before i said happy school year to them.. iga raali ahaada..

is time we start, a nice topics in here.. that brings the ppl close to each other.. i heard a lot of xag xagasho.. while i was away.. so anyways xag xagashada lee yee isoo gaarin ani, marka every have a nice day.. and those of u that live here upnorth, good luck with the winter.

Pucca   

good luck with the winter.

w-winter's coming *jumps for joy*...*sings*

"Thumpety thump thump

Thumpety thump thump

Look at Frosty go

Thumpety thump thump

Thumpety thump thump

Over the hills of snow" ... :D

wat? i love winter

back to topic, thanks qac and good luck to you and to all.

Thanks but i'm not going back to school ,,, i must go back to my job and start working hard this time ,,,,,,,,,,, why schoool ,,, finished long time ago ,,, hehehe :D:D

MD   

Pucca I love winter too, people give me a weird look whenever i say that. Aah I cant believe summer is over, I haven't went out to buy my books yet. I have soo many things to do before school starts.

Diamante   

Starting in October

By then Ramadan will be well upon us. That will be interesting. It will be hard paying attention with a dry mouth and a growling stomach.

So indeed, good luck to everyone smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

actually school is way more intresting in ramadan time.. get to wait for food.. eat iftar with all those muslims.. school mates, class mates, is fun.. after iftar hit the library.. lol.. it could actually be nice.. and fun sometimes..