Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Why are women curious about a man's past but very shy to talk about theirs??

Gediid   

You know how they say "Let bygones be Bygones"well I have come to notice women are very curious to know a man's history but very afraid to talk about theirs.I personally think if someone brings up a topic should they not be willing to answer questions about it??

Thank you

Kool_Kat   

Well, let me be the first to ans your q... I think we, as women, are just noisy... Obviously, I don't care about my partner's past... We are both here, and we should concentrate on the present, not past... But I came to realize that not all women are like that... I've seen some of my friends talk about what their b-freinds did in the past for their ex's... That's excatly my point, ex's... As in the past...

The only answer is that we are just noisy... And some of us can't even handle the truth...

That's all for me...

HEin , I'm sorry but not only Women but young

successful somalis mens do pay attention ,and ask questions about their partners (girlfriends) past ,maybe the selection of Womens is getting bigger & bigger. Plus based on what We see everywhere about Somalis Womens , I personnaly have to know my Future BABYMAMA...

Ps: U know what they say " U can't turn a *** to a housewife (" mother of ur children"). ;)

Pujah.   

Honestly speaking I think everyone should care their partner's past....I mean how can you trust someone that you don't know what they are capabale of....you have to know their past to make an informed decision...cuz you never know after you find about their past you may decide that this is not a person that you want to share your life with....as they say "your past dictates your future"

well that's my 212 cents

peace ;)

Ibtisaam   

well i guess us women are just too curious redface.gif , i guess we just love to be updated about the past so we can have a better understand of the present na'mean.

And Indhadeeq has pointed out the other reason why. Well i guess its good know about the past, you might be surprised at you'll find out, you never know ;) .

Baashi   

I don't know! but I notice non-Somalis bragg about their past and sometimes over do it by repeatedly mentioning how their bfs used to buy flowers etc.

Somali women shy away their past cuz our norms is kind of biased. We expected them to be angels. If they come out of closet and tell us their past(negative), most of us don't consider them as wife-to-be partner...so why should they bother...in fact they lie about if their past is not imperesive.

By the way, shyness is a good indicator of the one's character.

Gediid   

Girls you all tend to brush off the the question with the simple answer women are curious....we know that but you know how they say "Jiini qofkii keenaa saraa" if you ask a guy about his past shouldn't a girl be willing to answer a few questions about hers as well?

I know you are supposed to live for the present and not in the past but do you think you should be held accountable for what you did as a 16 year old.

I honestly think someone's past especially during their adolescent years should not be used as a litmus test to determine whether a person will be a good lifelong partner.Don't you think the past is the past???

Thanks

shyhem   

Gediid

What's this Litmus test u're giving to the sisters.What u're asking is just another rhetorical question that doesn't need an answer.

A woman has to ask about a man's past coz she will never know from his P***S whether he lost his virginity or not and as for men not asking about a woman's past,well it all comes down to the wedding night,if something is missing she has some major azz explainations to do on that night.

Yo... brotha Gediid look... i think you have every right to ask .. coz boi.. you don't wanna end up with a lady... come your wedding day.. every nigga be pointing at sayin yeah 'she was good'... none of that...mate..!! i say ladies if ya ain't got nothing to hide .. be honest.. i mean after all... ain't ya da ones sayin somali men are such liars... well i say... until you practice what you preach ... i'ma keep HUSH!!!

Peace...i love ma sistahs but... enough is enough !!

Arliyo   

Ani waxan sameena police check on ninka intan wakhti igaga lumin. Isana saas samee lee dhahaa. Markaas fair baaan taganahay mahin icon_razz.gif

aragsan   

well to answer ur quiz walaalo…is all about getting to know one another,..U don’t have to talk about ur ex’s NO that is not the case ,..it’s all have to do getting to know one another and That aint crime, U know how I see it….is like this, he doesn’t have to tell me how he used to treat his ex’s and so on,…. That I’ll pick it up my own,…obviously I am expecting him to picture me how dull (uninteresting ) he was ,… but him talking about his Ex will sort of give me brainwave to judge him and of course to know what to expect tomorrow if it doesn’t workout, for me I am one good listener I study pple by their comments to others, call me weirdo,..but it gets me thou the day, Talking him about his buddies, families, Expartners, himself will sort of give me answer to all my questions, … Curiously is NOT a crime ..by the end of the journey we all r noisy Indeed

:rolleyes: TaTa