Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Show me love where are the SOL OLDIES!

Hi guys, I am sista who has been away for while from SOL, I am seeing new faces, I want to welcome ya'll here.

Second, I want know where are the SOL Oldies, you know the once who been here for like 2 or more years, like opionated, Og girl, sacrotes. Maybe they are on holiday. I would realy appricate seeing the crew conversating again.

Holla back, it's your sister missing ya'lll.

Thanx!

nuune   

FirstLady, welcome back sis, as u may think, many old nomads have changed their nick , so don't think they are on holidays,

anyway, i hope u will see such guys as Feebaro, Shoobaro, these two r the real gaangiistaris of SOL,

welcoMe back again

WILDCAT   

I've been kicking around here for at least two years now. I remember people like Og_Girl joining as newbies. I suppose I might be counted as a member of the old-garde. The length of my stay and my post-count are something of a dubious honour. I should be out making myself useful in the sunshine enjoying the summer...

Then again, I was never known for adherring to normal sensible behaviours... :rolleyes:

I don't recall seeing your posts FistLady, looks like you went under a different handle... who were you?

Jaabir   

Originally posted by FirstLady:

Second, I want know where are the SOL Oldies, you know the once who been here for like 2 or more years, like opionated, Og girl, sacrotes. Maybe they are on holiday. I would realy appricate seeing the crew conversating again.

All of those you mentioned are here, except brother Socrates.. my main man is doing time in a maximum security federal penitentiary.. he got in trouble with the law again :D:D

i think they have internet connection at the Pen's library.. so if you reading this Socrates, Johnny Cochran is still looking into accepting your case saxib.. hang tight in there and don’t go near the showers :D:D

good to see you again First Lady..

Jaabir   

Originally posted by FirstLady:

Hi guys, I am sista who has been away for while from SOL, I am seeing new faces, I want to welcome ya'll here.

Second, I want know where are the SOL Oldies, you know the once who been here for like 2 or more years, like opionated, Og girl, sacrotes. Maybe they are on holiday.

Thanx!

All of those you mentioned are here, except brother Socrates.. my main man is doing time in a maximum security federal penitentiary.. he got in trouble with the law again :D:D

i think they have internet connection at the Pen's library.. so if you are reading this Socrates, Johnny Cochran is still looking into accepting your case saxib..and we are activly collecting Qaraan to cover his fee's so hang tight in there and don’t go near the showers :D:D

good to see you again First Lady..

OG_Girl   

First Lady , Salam and welcome back.

Glad you still remember me , thanks you sister I am happy that you back to SOL community. :D

Salam

Juxa   

sa wr wb

OG my princess yaa ku ilaabi kara adiga? ;) who who? they wont dare, know what i mean smile.gif

First lady, wlc to hooyga aqliga, aqoonta, nolosha, cilmiga, cibadada :D they all my kids. i did good job, i brought future of somali-wayn.

shoon-baron, feen-baron, and bool-baron, are the new edition. the lost kids. allah have mercy on us, no wonder somalida triple ma dhalaan. waa sixir, wuxu waa sixir.

mama-juxa,,,,saying sue me

Rokko   

Wlc Back...wlc back FirstLady...

You're not by yourself so no worries many of us have been in hideouts not long including the SOL site itself so..we're all delighted 2 be back.

wlc maama khadiijo ama firstlady ...how has life been treating u with out me?....i hav been miserable with out you......good ta see you

Juxa maxaa wayee aflagaada aad ku wadid BOOLBARO...maskiinka wuu kaa xishoonaa..aniga uu iiga kaa soo dacwooday....marka wiilka wuu kaa yaryahay ee iska daa....walaalkiis weeyn FEEBARO waaye kan dhibka badan...SHOOBARO na waa wadaadka reerka maskiin is nacay...farta hadii afka loo galiyo xataa ma qaniin naayo kaas..ilaahey ma cadaabo maskiinkaas.....

asxantu

Juxa   

shoo-baron, i did not offend anyone

all i said is or give is a link to you 3 and reer boqor.

that yr name,,,,,,,refers to BARONs, could be oil baron, saliid baron, barooon baron ;)

or it could be that u related to reer-boqor. like distant distant queen's cousins, or those who pay their title.

lemme stop, its late and am trippin

shoobaro,,,,,sue me

nuune   

^^^^ juxa abayadiis karroon iga dhaaf nuclearka aa igu qaraaceysid, see camal abaay, baranbaro iyo jinni jaan juuj wama juuj aan lo joogin aa jilbaha la gashay bisinkee, waadba naga nixisay boolo aroosto waaxid :D ,abbaay ayaantaan inteed ka dhacday laguma aragee.

shoobaro baaba asxantu le miyaa ad warkaa haddii laisku dhamaadi asxantu hadii kale asxantu lee miyaa lool

feebaro aa u dhaarsanahay aawey ariirkaas, middoo muu bunkeed uumihaayaa

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^ ar anukaa yaabni

boolbaro, i linked u with a BARON. adigana sidi bushbush inaad qabto is waalee. okeey sidi jukaatalo lamada daan ka cadow. nuclearkayga waa ceshtay :mad:

shoobaro, waa inoo talo, dufta hadan kaa rifin, boolo aroosto la ima dhaho.

i try to be nice, i get kicked,bilaa caleek kuligiin

sue me

nuune   

^^^ looooooooooool@juxa, khuukh ma kasee adi aa jukulaatiino ah, feebara aa feeraha kaa cakisaayo usi aa ku fiican lafaha niikada iniis kaa qaraaco :D

Tuujiye   

Ajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaja...

Boolbaro iyo shoobaro Juxa maxaa ka rabtaan.

Qoftaan waayeel waaye ani waayeel aan ahay. qaala waqiila anagaa joogno oo is fahmeyno. Idinka maxaa waaye cariiriga aa nagu heysaan yaaqee. leerta nasiya xagagana noogu dira.

Maama juxaa ma ii xiistay. waxaan maqlay intaa maqnaa shukulaato cunoo aa ka bixi weysay sidi bebigii. I missed you too.

Islaantii Koowaad. wlc.

Aniga abidkee riyo xitaa kugu ma arag laakiin waxaan maqlay adiga iyo Shoobaro hada ka hor in aad filin isla dhigteen. Boolbaro ha dhegeysan Aniga maskiin mire qare aan ahay waa i tifi kartaa si sahal eh.

wareer badanaa