Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Do you think its too bourgeois to get a maid?

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

no offence intendedm but I assumed that carmelo was a xalimo until I read NGs response. my assumption was purely based on the topic of discussion.

waryaa carmelo it is much easier sxb, when I lived in hargeisa as a bachelor .. gabdhaha deriska used to clean my room and bring a nice home cooked meal at leat 2 or 3 times a week, eventhough I had a standing appointemnt with 'naag ka roon'

I used to leave the key to my room under a big rock outside and I never knew, who cleaned my room most of the time .. very nice and hospitable girls, ilaahay ha daayee.

one of them used to wash my clothes every jimce ... waxba kaama rabaan, salaanta badi uun.

Had similar experience .... I just don't wana mention the location though ,, :D

Ismalura   

no offence intendedm but I assumed that carmelo was a xalimo until I read NGs response. my assumption was purely based on the topic of discussion.

waryaa carmelo it is much easier sxb, when I lived in hargeisa as a bachelor .. gabdhaha deriska used to clean my room and bring a nice home cooked meal at leat 2 or 3 times a week, eventhough I had a standing appointemnt with 'naag ka roon'

I used to leave the key to my room under a big rock outside and I never knew, who cleaned my room most of the time .. very nice and hospitable girls, ilaahay ha daayee.

one of them used to wash my clothes every jimce ... waxba kaama rabaan, salaanta badi uun.

Waa kuwaan la yaabi jiray dan laantooda...why would you go up to nin dadow gurigiisa to wash his dirty laudary when he has gacmo kaa dheer dheer? I would be a paid maid if i have to lakiin I would never do anyone ****** 'favours' likes that. Besides my mum wouldn't never let me be involved in afaarahaas.

@CB it is ok to get a maid but remember you are not doing it for anyone so don't pretend like you are. By the way you are right about Ngonge :D

Juxa   

Originally posted by Ismalura:

why would you go up to nin dadow gurigiisa to wash his dirty laudary when he has gacmo kaa dheer dheer? I would be a paid maid if i have to lakiin I would never do anyone ****** 'favours' likes that. Besides my mum wouldn't never let me be involved in afaarahaas.

:D

hear hear

getting a maid is absolutely about you and you alone, you have the choice to wash your own darn dabo-gaab or pay someone to do it!!

Ngonge suicide is painless hees la dhaho ma maqashay waligaa?

Aaliyyah   

Ismalura lool waxay islahayeen ha ku sponsonsaro laakin wuu la fahmi wayey...mise wuu iska indha tiray...waa labada mid aduunka wax free ah ma jiro wa sheeko waxaasi..

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

Ismalura lool waxay islahayeen ha ku sponsonsaro laakin wuu la fahmi wayey...mise wuu iska indha tiray...waa labada mid aduunka wax free ah ma jiro wa sheeko waxaasi..

They should tell us why the girls were doing their work for them :D

Bwahahaha. Waa beentaa! Women used to clean your clothes and cook your food and you thought they wanted nothing from you? Nothing comes for free, dude. And you gave them salaam only?

I'm going to die, tis the funniest thing I have heard in ages. :D:D:D You deserve to be haunted by qalanjos carrying soap bars.

PS: kii muraayadaha waaweena ayaa marba macawiis cusub noo soo xidhanaya! Markan aakhirtu, dirac noo muu soo xidhan. Bored already. And against the rules; do something different for the love of Somaliland. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Babes, waad sigatey is all I'm saying smile.gif Seriously, no idea who was entering your room and smelling your clothes and other freaky ish. have you not watched any of those woman gone mad for a bloke films? And then all they got was a haye and a nod. You are lucky your arnab was not boiled looool.

Cara.   

^I don't know what you're on about Sheh. I routinely sneak into my neighbor's apartment to cook and clean for him. In fact I'm hiding under the couch right now, waiting for him to leave so I can finish darning his socks. Wish I'd thought to wash them first though, a bit on the ripe side they are...

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Cara.:

^I don't know what you're on about Sheh. I routinely sneak into my neighbor's apartment to cook and clean for him. In fact I'm hiding under the couch right now, waiting for him to leave so I can finish darning his socks. Wish I'd thought to wash them first though, a bit on the ripe side they are...

LOL :D:D:D

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Cara.:

Cara, you are thoughtful and considerate. One would hope other SOL girls reciprocate your holistic lifestyle. Rest assured though, awelba waa kugu ogayn kartida iyo jacaylka aad u qabto u adeega bulshada smile.gif

LOL@Cara’s sarcastic take of Geeljire’s story.

Sheh is honest as ever.

Sida geeljire wax u wariyey na u malayn mayo inay arrimuhu ahaayeen, sida Sheh u qariibsatayna mustaxiil uma aha…

Aaliyyah   

I can't believe this post got over 100 responses lol...let the guy get a maid haduu lacag u hayo....

who cares..I surely don't!! tan kale if he says his intentions are to help his fellow somalis create local jobs then so be it...

salaam

Oz   

CaramelBrown, Daqan Celis and " oi I need a nanny since I can afford them" don't go along sxb. :D:D

Gabdhihii SOL seftii ee laso baxeyn, it's an employment and am sure if you were in the same situation as them you'd do the same. :D