Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Do you think its too bourgeois to get a maid?

NGONGE   

^^ You only have fifty post, CB (and the threads you started are not that many, under this name). There was no time spent, adeer.

The lacks of self awareness continues. :D

Juxa   

Ngonge have you heard from B lately? i hope he is well and not sleeping rough in this cold weather

saaka ciddiyaha i cun-cunayaa...inaan ngonge u hiilliyaan rabaa

maalin walba mid cusub oo car-cartiisii qabaa meeshaan yimaada , oo ragga odoyada ah maaga

no offence intendedm but I assumed that carmelo was a xalimo until I read NGs response. my assumption was purely based on the topic of discussion.

waryaa carmelo it is much easier sxb, when I lived in hargeisa as a bachelor .. gabdhaha deriska used to clean my room and bring a nice home cooked meal at leat 2 or 3 times a week, eventhough I had a standing appointemnt with 'naag ka roon'

I used to leave the key to my room under a big rock outside and I never knew, who cleaned my room most of the time .. very nice and hospitable girls, ilaahay ha daayee.

one of them used to wash my clothes every jimce ... waxba kaama rabaan, salaanta badi uun.

nuune   

^^ With that kind of treatment, Carmelo will need to be a killer wadaad, it will take him years to receive that level of treatment :D

Carmelo, wax qaraaba iyo ehelo oo kuu joogo Hargeisa ma jira miyaa, waana fara badan ayaan ku siin lahaa, laakin waxaan ka baqayaa inaad intaad ku talax-tagto aad hadhow meel aan lagaa soo qabin karin aad muquurato

Geel, mate, i want to local create jobs for local. my intentions have been completely taken out of context. i dont expect to have a free ride - you know what i mean.