Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Do you think its too bourgeois to get a maid?

Ibtisam   

I agree with Ngonge on this :eek: :eek: Seriously.

Nacnac iyo malayacnigi halagan aad ku heesey yaad la tagatey.

Warya say: I am too lazy and spoilt that I need a slave (maid is different) you want some strange women to wash your dirty clothes, come into your dingy rental house and risk her life and safety for $10 a month. Uuuf, I hate daqan ceelis people that abuse dadka. Worst of all, look at you trying to appear noble; I want to create jobs (first of all that is ONE position, and you are exploiting them- doubt that qualifies are a job!) and secondly of all your decision is based on self service and catering to your needs. :rolleyes:

P.s. Yaa allah make sure he never ever gets a maid, and they all throw is silly $20 in his face with dacas. icon_razz.gif

Errrg Its Monday morning- what did you expect. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Even if I don't know you, "weighed, measured and found wanting" springs to mind.

What's your next topic, saaxib? A feature wall in your living room?
:D

well, if i am not mistaken you are not the so-called modern man you espouse to be on these boards.... i read your views many times and the same messages echoes through and through.... ''look at me i'm awfully modern and i want you to know that i'm modern'' but are you really modern NGONGE.... You strike me a sexist chauvinistic pig who is living in a facade of nothingness. a visit to ikea or the occasional referral to the psychologist from stress-related ''modern'' living doesn't define your rag-nimo. wake up warya.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I agree with Ngonge on this :eek: :eek: Seriously.

Nacnac iyo malayacnigi halagan aad ku heesey yaad la tagatey.

Warya say: I am too lazy and spoilt that I need a slave (maid is different) you want some strange women to wash your dirty clothes, come into your dingy rental house and risk her life and safety for $10 a month. Uuuf, I hate daqan ceelis people that abuse dadka. Worst of all, look at you trying to appear noble;
I want to create jobs (first of all that is ONE position, and you are exploiting them- doubt that qualifies are a job!) and secondly of all your decision is based on self service and catering to your needs. :rolleyes:

P.s. Yaa allah make sure he never ever gets a maid, and they all throw is silly $20 in his face with dacas.
icon_razz.gif

Errrg Its Monday morning- what did you expect.

horta, do you get out of bed the wrong way. some of 'us' have been up since 5am and yet can still hold a decent convo, albeit, a little rusty.

IBZ, i'm not daqan delis. i know the culture and understand it but had very little exposure to it. i don't claim to know all the answers and sit behind a computer screen. i knew I need experience so came here. but ask your self, do i sit around flashy hotels and pretend to be important. NO!!!!

you remind me of those anti-globalisation protesters, you know the hippy type - busy defending people, or in other words denying ''poor'' people the chance to help themselves. stop being noble and be realistic for once dee.... some income is better than no income.

I on the other hand, want to create jobs for local people dee! ;) I wanted to get a maid because... it gives me a sense of enormous well being, safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit Of my heart devoted to paying for school fees and stuff.

NGONGE   

^^ Who are you talking about when you mention psychologists and IKEA, me or you? :D

It is not what you say, CB. It is how you say it, saaxib. One must have a smidgen of self awareness you know.

Juxa   

Originally posted by CarmeloBrown:

[You strike me a sexist chauvinistic pig who is living in a facade of nothingness. [/QB]

:D:D carabkaan ngonge ah isagaa keenay booyeeso soomaha? how dare he lecture?

ibti stop pointing to the obvious will you? when i visit i expect to see 4 maids running around in your little bed-sit? i expect dharkoo feeraysan and sariirtoo goglan.

in all i am spoilt brat, greedy cheeky asbax, dhaquul was..aq, hoping to take advantage of noble poor people

Ibtisam   

SB: :D:D Camal laan.com

Wa la iska beedaded with what you want. I want a maid because I can afford to pay pennies and then abuse her and tell her she missed a spot.

Iga dhaa we never gonna agree on this. I don't object to you getting a maid- get it but don't try and make yourself feel like you are doing others a febar or helping, particularly if you even pay the going rate.

I find it strange that daqan celis somalis who use to pay $5 a day for chicken and chips are so stingy when they go back home and fight in the market or with maids for $5. icon_razz.gif

Juxa, are you trying to say that O don't make my bed or iron my clothes now :eek: :D oo waad ii ceydehey! :D

^^ Who are you talking about when you mention psychologists and IKEA, me or you?

There are no Ikea or psychologist here mate. So, of course, i was talking about you... nagada ciyaarta dee. :D

Juxa   

ibti that was my point! i cant understand the culture of maids and servants? i could justify if you were lone mother with young kids and husband stayed behind in europe...then you can use the help but for heaven's sake pay the going rate plus bit more

Ibtisam   

Jux, I knew there was a solid foundation to our friendship (aside from you calling me baali) icon_razz.gif the issues is pay then the going rate and a little tip- or pay for their evening classes, and don't abuse her.

NGONGE   

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Who are you talking about when you mention psychologists and IKEA, me or you?

There are no Ikea or psychologist here mate. So, of course, i was talking about you... nagada ciyaarta dee.
See what I mean about your lack of self awareness? :D

(I think I'll let C&H remind you).

NGONGE   

^^ Oh they're never empty, adeer.

9-5 life is depressing and I was diagnosed as being clinically depressed, one of many stress-related illnesses, before I left to come to Somaliland and turn a new chapter in my life. CB

Did you write the above or was it your maid? :D

^^ Oh they're never empty, adeer.

quote:

9-5 life is depressing and I was diagnosed as being clinically depressed, one of many stress-related illnesses, before I left to come to Somaliland and turn a new chapter in my life. CB

Did you write the above or was it your maid?

i don't know whats funnier connecting unrelated statements or the time you spent in the achieves searching for the quotes. ;)