Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Do you think its too bourgeois to get a maid?

Somalina   

^If you can afford it and want it then why not go for it! you are providing an opportunity for someone to earn a living and feed themselves and/or their families. Waxaa la dhahaa supply and demand (economics 101). Good luck.

p.s. $50 is a fair bargain.

cheers guys, i have decided after careful consideration that maybe I am better off without a maid. this is because the maid i was negotiating with is demanding too much money.

create local jobs for local people should be based on the simple idea of exchange of services but it seems like local people are demanding too much and offering very little in the way of services. they should be content with the jobs because after all it better to be paid than to sit at home waiting for miracles to happen.

however, i will look into this.

Kamaavi   

Good decisions, Carmalo. But why not throw your self at the marriage front? You are in the right city. Just wave your passport at them. :D

Juxa   

qol yar iyo daashkiis iyo saxan bariis la walaaqo maa maid loo qabsanaa?

i can understand family with young children needing help but on this occassion hmmm i guess it is your decision!

Good luck and be generous with the ££

Juxa   

ragii biyo biyo bey noqdeen iyo berax baas. adiga meeqa maid baa kuu joogta and do you treat them well?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Sheeko dumar. War ragga maxa baryahan ku dhacay?

رجاله ورق

Do you measure your manhood by the length of your beard. :D Are you having a crisis of masculinity. funnily enough, i thought your type are more likely to use the services of a maid.

NGONGE   

^^ :D (No, I measure it by the types of topics I talk about).

Don't take it to heart warya. I know you throw these topics out there to get a reaction (you got one dee. Next).

excuse me? you are talking like you know me. have we meet before or something.... thats the problem with somalis, they think they know it all --- even what is inside your head.

NGONGE   

^^ Even if I don't know you, "weighed, measured and found wanting" springs to mind.

What's your next topic, saaxib? A feature wall in your living room? :D