Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Cycling Somali Girl/Woman

Simply_I   

[/qb]

Atheer it's due to their own lack of intelligence that they are blind to your genius. Keep it up. [/QB]

Na ga dhaaf hee :( ..comin up with talk like that dabalnimadeyda aa dhab ka dhigeesaa.no need for niyad dhis.

:D

Femme fatale thanks sis aniga si fudud bac leyguma xiraayo.Vile language once used to be my specialty.

Thanks Abraar Amin Insh'Allah sis.

Nephissa   

^ Don't back off now, you people are going to the SOL backyard. Too bad the actual people who ticked you off arent around. I could track them down you know. I might get to travel some. It's nice to see their faces, even if you don't want to crush them. Just knowing that they know that you can kick their a$$ if you wanted to will give you enough satisfaction. No?

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Atheer fardo laysku hayo laysuguma faane, maxaad haysaa adigaagani?
icon_razz.gif

Guy, you'r going to the backyard too! Waxba AlleUbaahne dariiqyada SOL ha u joog joogsan.

Simply_I   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^ Don't back off now, you people are going to the SOL backyard. Too bad the actual people who ticked you off arent around. I could track them down you know. I might get to travel some. It's nice to see their faces, even if you don't want to crush them. Just knowing that they know that you can kick their a$$ if you wanted to will give you enough satisfaction. No?

LOOOL!

Informante ha iga cabsiinin nooh?

This is something else...

Here is today's lesson kids: Learn to differentiate between expressing your personal opinion/preference and what is Islamically deemed UnIslamic/Haraam/Inappropriate. The latter is not for you to formulate.

This whole topic is not a point of contention for me as I'm clearly dealing with unarmed opponents :D

p.s. I simply love how a support group quickly assembles when some1 feels 'attacked' (on a virtual environment.. confused2.gif )

-Lily-   

Personally, I always used to ride a bike, I still do in the summer, but it rains so much here so it's not an attractive option.

Generally, even women of other cultures don't ride bike as much, its just not a grily/womeni thing? Unless you are in holland or the Scandanavian countries, I saw a few Somalis, both men and women in Sweden riding bikes.

Idinka, you have become too obsessed with womens rights and Islam, tv must be getting to you guys, no? Lets debate everything under the sun and decide whether a woman is allowed to do it or not. Whatever happened to common sense?

Originally posted by Castro:

^ I'll take the path of least resistance. Alle-ubaahne, here I come.

:D Interesting indeed! But the problem is that we're not taught how to take seriously the words of Liberals, since their position fluctuates. But, look, for us to regard your unverifible promises, is there any way you can join our efforts to cleanse out the remaining liberal remnants in SOL, because our position so far is either you are with them or with us! Yes, I am talking about the big fish, ngonge. tip us which cave he dwells! :D

Simply_I   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

This whole topic is not a point of contention for me as I'm clearly dealing with
unarmed opponents
:D

confused2.gif
)

Ok OK....Waan is dhiibay!!

Mikrofonka Alle-ubahane soo baasa so i can make this clearer.

:rolleyes: Great........ i had my first crash with a waterfall.

juba   

now we can't ride bikes! whats next?

there is nothing wrong with a women riding a bike, its excersise and a form of transportation. if some of u think thats a manly thing then so is driving a car and pretty much every other type of freedom :rolleyes:

Foxy   

so ridding a bike is not a womenly like, Yeah right!

Hell riding bikes isnt only good for your health( Especailly women who want to keep those hips under a tight supervision), but its very relaxing as well, imagine riding yor bike Around that beautiful local park, and while doing that U eye a good looking hunk who happens to be doing the same or may be jogging....... ;);)

On a serious Note, Bike riding has been around for ages and will be

so get with the programme for those of U that lack bike riding skills

I Hear johnny Bravo is giving free lessons if any1 is interested! :D

cheers

I've never heard so much crap in a thread for a while.

Why do people have to always ask nonsensical questions?

Next time JB will ask why do girls give up football or why they don't persue a career as a professional football/soccer player.

Please cut out the idotic questions. What a crap. Absolutely and totally inadequate. Really pathetic and then to get six pages of reply.

Nowadays women want equality in everything. Good muslim women don't ride a bike for the same reason you won't see them playing soccer and chasing after a ball.

Pi   

Man, your social verdicts are just as ludicrous and myopic as your political opinions. Damn!

You are just inadequate and way too thick to understand anything I do or stand for so ill suggest to you that you get a life.

You certainly got one or two problems but there is help however you ain't certainly get it from me. Understand?

Modesty   

I remember I used to ask my mother if I could buy a bike to ride around campus, but she always frowned on that. I don't think there is nothing wrong with riding a bike, our culture is full of crap sometimes. Guys are given everything, the girl is taught from a young age that she is second class, men are expected to excel in everything in our culture and women must excel in cooking and cleaning....puhlease! Also, I noticed somali girls wear sandals in the winter...that is not gewd, your toes could fall off. Geel-Jire is a perfect example of the chavanistic males we have among us.They try to use religion to ban everything for girls.