Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Super Scary Movies

-Lily-   

especially the possessed little girl [big Grin] . Cute.

That is not funny, I couldn't get her face out of my mind for a week after i saw that, and it was the last horror movie I saw. I have an overactive imagination that is enough to terrify me. I used to go round days after a horror movie all jumpy.

Thanks for that info about Saw 3 Val, I haven't seen the first two but was invited to see the 3rd one this weekend. I heard people are taking plastic bags in with them. I don't think I 'll go now. i mean why waste money and precious time on seeing horrific things like that? No wonder people are used to voilence, nothing scares them anymore.

nafta   

^ I totally get what you mean. My imagination runs riot after I watch a scary movie too. After watching The Grudge, I couldn't pick up the phone without breaking out in cold sweat first. I'm exagerating here a tad but you get the point. Ofcourse, my friends prank calling me and making that croaking sound didn't help either.

After that movie, my love for indha yar people left me (sorry Xu, it's not you, it's me).

SAW, sounds terrible, which means am gonna have to avoid all my blood thirsty friends till the hype calms down. Ew

Raxmah   

I just saw SAW III last night, it wasn't a good movie. There was really nothing scary about it, however there was too much blood, really disgusting. I thought it was a really dumb movie.

Pucca   

i found gladiator disturbing and i remember ducking under the table, closing my eyes with my hands covering my ears praying the movie would end so i could just bs on the essay ...grade 8 history class.

i prefer comedy

So far people indirectly recommended:

* The Exorcist

* The Grudge

* The Omen

* Friday the 13th

* Night of the Living Dead

* Dawn of the Dead

Thanks all for contributing. Here is a gold star. smile.gif

Pucca   

the omen wasnt scary at all *i would know...* its annoying actually, the kid's eyes that is...he just had this ...this...'look' that just set you off and made you wanna choke the living daylights out of him.

i felt like choking some random kid after seein it...

Khalaf   

^^^the omen was cool not scary but coo.

i dont want give u arweelos ideas but check out Hard Candy....dat movie is mad crazy um sure some in here will enjoy it u know what i mean once u watch it.