Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

SOL Hall of Shame

Magool, is that what you brought to the table after all that fanfare? Cajuusad gaaban! :mad:

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:

Originally posted by Rahima:

Magool if you take me off the list I’ll let you in on a whopper of a secret
;)
, one that only Val, Zu and myself know.

Serenity might know but I’m not sure.

Anyway delete my name and it’s all yours to use as you wish
:D
- will come in handy to blackmail indha yar man.

Zu, I’m sorry mate :cool: , no loyalty when my name is in tatters.

Nooo You didn't!...Waa gartay! - haddaan masaajidka ka istaagin oo aanan ku naadin!

Besides almost everyone knows it - I only told you to keep it as a secret knowing how loyal you are and how much you like to spread secrets
icon_razz.gif

And I can't believe you told my biz to Serenity ...
UNBELIEVABLE!

Can somebody let me in on this secret? I'm intrigued. :D

Rahima   

That’s it :rolleyes: . What a bloody disappointment/relief. Anyway it’s a whole load of bullocks, I often initiate threads (just not lately). I have contributed greatly to SOL magool and mind you I’m royalty :cool: , check the member number and joining date next time. Preaching to me about contribution :rolleyes:

Zu and Val,

You both know, but for now I’m keeping it under wraps for another time ;) . Thank God I didn’t waste it on this.

Cara.   

Val, You'll have to blackmail someone to tell you a secret about you.

SOL has become a torrid soap opera.

AYOUB   

Magool you expect us to believe that? Have you been threatened? Have they bribed you? Go on, you can tell me by PM coz their secret is safe with me. smile.gif;)

-Lily-   

^^LOL, mention secret and ppl fall all over each other...paranoia yee idinku dhicin is all I have to say. See how Ayub thinks there is a conspiracy plan being covered up? Are the posters of SOL to be thus reduced?

Pucca   

All of the people in the list have over a 1000 posts yet I can probably say that 99.99999999 % of those posts were a response to a thread. They never take the initiative to start a topic of their own. In fact, not only they not contribute to the site but some of them have the audacity to complain of 'bad/lame' topics.

i dont have 1000 posts. Now remove me from that list, pronto!

WHAT THE HELL DID YA'LL EXPECT? And did you really think those people were interesting enough to have skeletons in the closet that I would waste my time unearthing? Please! Give me a break.

Ngonge, I see that you still would not respect me even now that I am your better (as a mod). :@ And don't even start with my topics, the best you could do was a homosexual rat or bettle.

Anyway, now this reveals to me that there are some juicy stuff that came out of it. Rahima and Zu probably got something going on, the Q is why would Val know? Why does she have her nose in everyone's business?

Nehanda   

Magool is that it! How disappointing I was hoping for something a little more oulala.

Rahima share yours, something between Val and Zu sounds very risqué.

ElPunto   

^Well - you really did create a rather suspenseful setup. Have you thought of Hollywood? - dressing up less than suspenseful situations is definitely an art :D

Som@li   

Magool, Welcome into the real hall of shame,lol, you are the first to enroll! ha kaa saarto!!

aduunyada nin nooloow maxaa aragti ku laaban,

Magool, I was hoping u'd lock up AUB in the hall of shame- who else really belongs there- and swallow the key. That would be worth a thread or two. smile.gif