Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

Visions

I have visions........I was just wondering if there are people in this site who have the same vision thing as me......I basically see and feel things before they happen.........For example I am on a bus and and out of now where I start to think and visualize the bus crashing into another car......Guess what happens, the bus almost! crashes into another car. I mean there are many other example. Another example, I was at my co-op work and I started to think "what if someone I knew died"?.......The question just poped out of the green. I start to feel a feeling of sadness come over me....I decide to call some-body so I can escape this feeling and the first thing my friend says to me is " Guess who died"?......That is totally scary.....

So tell me is this normal.............and do any of you have this problem......Solutions would be helpful aswell.............

hey u! u been messing with shaydhaan too long!lol... so is time u lay off that bad dude or else

u might end up in the same bus with me! i am the guy in the back of bus singing!! sexual healing is good for me, come on come on let us!! lolol..! :D:D

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

Sweet-GaL you aint the onLy one...I experience some strange visions(sometimes)but most of time I get vibes/sense it. Yes its strange seeing as I am the onLy one in my famiLy and friends that goes through this.But I dont know what it means...!

Peace YaLL.

Bachelor   

hey u! u been messing with shaydhaan too long!lol.

I bet he knows all the shaydhans who reside in Baverlly hills, thus take his advice seriously. ;)

Qac Qaac   

read ayat kursi i guess.. i don't know what to say... maybe u got lucky couple of times.. and now u think u have vision.. things happen so move on.. don't think about it into too much.. all else u would become something else.. a freak or something.

Khayr   

Originally posted by sweet_gal:

I have visions........I was just wondering if there are people in this site who have the same vision thing as me......I basically see and feel things before they happen.........For example I am on a bus and and out of now where I start to think and visualize the bus crashing into another car......Guess what happens, the bus almost! crashes into another car. I mean there are many other example. Another example, I was at my co-op work and I started to think "what if someone I knew died"?.......The question just poped out of the green. I start to feel a feeling of sadness come over me....I decide to call some-body so I can escape this feeling and the first thing my friend says to me is " Guess who died"?......That is totally scary.....

So tell me is this normal.............and do any of you have this problem......Solutions would be helpful aswell.............

RAVEN is that YOU!!!

Didn't you promise that you wouldn't SHARE YOUR VISIONS anymore

:rolleyes:

Intuition is maybe what you are talking about walaal and that you know comes with Wisdom over time. What you might be experiencing is 'Deja Vu' but seems like its only about Negative Experiences. So, I would guess that some of it is You fooling yourself, meaning your shaytan playing tricks on you.

This is just mostly a guess, so don't take it to Heart. Make du'a inshallah and read quran, when ever you need clarification on matters.

Fi Amanillah

I do have vision but not as you're mine would not be that bad like accident or some like that its just normal shyt but it does not happen at the same time it will happen after a while and i will be like dam so holla

mojam   

This is normal. The scientific name for it is 'Human energy." It's kind of like having extra senses. A person might know what someone will say next or know what someone else is thinking. It has nothing to do with Shaytaan and stuff.