Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Earthquake shakes Toronto,Eastern Canada, and US

Tuujiye   

Alxamdulilah it was serious...

I was in my office when I everything started to move around loool islaan buuran oo ordeyso ayaan irida outside keeda ka arkay lool.. Alhamdulilah... I had Ghana Vs Germany in my head and I didn't think about the earthquake till the game end it loool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Aaliyyah   

Yeah I heard Ottawa was the worst. As for me I was actually at home when it happen I hardly felt anything. It was slight. But, my mom who was taking a nap said the window in her room shaked for seconds...everything happen too fast.

Inshallah walaal everything is good with you guys. In Toronto everything is alright alhmadulilah.

I must say im concerned it comes back. I actually cancelled my shift at work today. As if I am gonna be safer at home. Ilaahay baa wax haya...

Malika we are okey sis nothing to be too concerned about. I am just afraid it comes back. But, what took place earlier today wasnt that serious at least in T.O..As for ducaysane yeah he was just being ducaysane does the dude take anything serious lol..

As for the game I cant believe Ghana lost that was heart breaker. But, the ghana team really played good and stepped up it just too bad that they had to lose I guess they were just not lucky.

salaam

--------------------

Ragayna na dayacay

diifta ina baday

dulmi baa nalaga galay

dumar waa doorka nolosha

dumar waa doorka nabada

-Waayaha Cusub

Kool_Kat   

Tuujiye, dhul gariir is what you get markaad afkaaga awliyada reer Qardho lasoo gasho! Kacabso waryaa... :D

I didn't feel anything, but my sister in Richmond Hill did...It was pretty scary, she called me all hysterical and shidh...Wah, naa is daji baan ku iri ani dhul gariir majoojin karee...lol

Ilaahoow inoo sahal...

Aaliyyah   

^yeah I hardly felt anything myself..bt my sister called from work asking to be picked up. And, my other brother called asking if we are ok but he actually had to go back to work. They freaked us out more lol..bt alxamdulilah everything is fine. Seriously it shows how it only takes few seconds to destroy everything. The earthquake was 5.5, I think I was told anything more than 6 is pretty severe. Ilaahay sahal umuuraha..

salaam

--------------------

Ragayna na dayacay

diifta ina baday

dulmi baa nalaga galay

dumar waa doorka nolosha

dumar waa doorka nabada

-Waayaha Cusub

The aftershocks were felt in metro Boston.

Azizah...Do you know Ghana moved to the next stage.

Tuujiye...Somehow I don't see sitting in office.Seriously where were you? :D

Somalina   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Tuujiye, dhul gariir is what you get markaad afkaaga awliyada reer Qardho lasoo gasho! Kacabso waryaa...
:D

Ilaahoow inoo sahal...

Inkaartii xamar loogu talagalay aa sameysey U-turn oo ku laabatey meesha ka timid (awliyo area), ma tiri!.

Qardho wabi ama bad ma leedahay? dalxiis markaan kuugu imaado... sawiro inaan isqaado ayaan rabaa anigo doon saaran... :cool:

On the real though, I'm glad y'all safe from the earthquake.

Kool_Kat   

^Yaa Xamar inkaaray bisinkee? Mise maba aadan fahan waxaan qoray? FAR WAA WEYN AAN KUGU QORI DOONAA MAAD KA JOOGTID! :D

Somalina   

Iga daa farta waaweenta. Adiga fahmin meeshan u socdey, ee turjume aan yara raadsano. Great, good.

Tuujiye yowsan isku key dirin, wuu fiyaato (luga baxsi) badan yahay aa la yiri!

peasant   

i saw it on tv and could not believe it. Lol toronto was the last place i was expecting to get an earth quick..

Tuujiye   

Tuujiye...Somehow I don't see sitting in office.Seriously where were you?

:D:D Abaa maxaa dhacayna? lool waraa it happened at 1:45pm anoo markaas rabo in aan aado biibito aan ciyaaraha qatarta ah ku fiirsado lool.. kiligee ayaa banaanka usoo baxay mise dadka gaalada dhan aa banaanka taagnaayeen sidii in uu buildingka dhici rabo oo kale lool gaalo wax ka fuleysan wiligee ma arkin...

They showed on the news today this lawyer who was outside his building with no pents and shirt lool nuuto uu ahaa ka waran..lool ten seconds bas ayaa darbiyo iyo alaab jajibisay...

Ilaahoo magantaada ayaan ku jirnaa....

KK lool Qardho dadka ka imaaday horta waa runtaa si bee u il qaab daran yihiin.. Mid aan saaxiibo nahay ayaa maalin hore u diiday kabaheyga banooniga markaasuu i dhahay "ku Jab" asbaxa.. ilaahada lugtii bastee aan ka ahay... Ilaahey Il qardhoodka ha iga qabo..dad desert dagan iyo bush aa ladhahay, ishooda ilaahey hakaa duwo..

NNC fuley aa tahay lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!