Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

John Stewart take on Republican hypocrisy...Love it

Classic indeed - it is the epitome of hypocrisy :D

When is Mr Osama & Binladen i mean Obama & Bindeen go to use this as part of their adverts against the republican part??

Cara.   

Brilliant. You can actually hear the audience's incredulity, especially during Rove's piece.

LOL @ Papa Bear. Where's Layzie to come to his defense?

Republican eh? other day they were attacking Obama when his family came to the podium on the democratic convention, and he asked his daughters "how she did" referring to Michelle's speech. And this moron republican pundit was all over the family, saying like it's about politics not about his family...3 days later, republican running mates are almost making out on the podium( hugging and kissing) with all of their family members on their side. Now see how those very same pundits are praising them....

Skinny brov, aint taking any more shtyyy and took his gloves off now...Democrats should be on the offensive and keep attacking McSame as there are so many opportunities now..

Nephissa   

I didn't see John Stewart's, but watched Wednesday's Giuliani & Palin's speech. The only thing they showed was "low" or "no" class and while the crowd may have been mature in age, the crowd and the speakers certainly lacked maturity in attitude. Suu u qos-qoslayay ma dhirbaxdaa ba i qabatay [community organizer, dhiq dhiq dhiq, a what? dhiq dhiq..] Ish! :rolleyes:

The more they attack, the worse they make themselves look. So I hope they keep it up!

Pujah   

^^LOL she has as much class as pit pull with a lipstick :D

but Sen. Obama had a great come back line for the Comminity Organizing jabs he took on Wed.

Q. How is community organizing relevant for the presidency?

Obama:

This is very curious. They havent talked about the fact that I was a civil rights lawyer, or taught constitutional law, my work in the state legislature, or US Senate, they focused on this 3 years where i worked as a community organizer, right out of college. As if im make the leap from 2-3 years out of college to the presidency.

I would argue that doing work in the community, try and create jobs, rejuvenate the communities that have fallen on hard times, bring people together, setup job training programs in areas that have been hard hit where the steel plants have closed. That's relevant only in understanding where im coming from, who I believe in, who I am fighting for and why I'm in this race.

The question I have for them is

Why would that kind of work be ridiculous?

WHO ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR?
(emphasis mine)

What are they advocating for?

Do they think that the lives of those folks struggling each and every day, that working with to try and improve their lives is somehow not relevant to the presidency.

I think that is part of the problem, that they are out of touch and dont get it because they havent spent much time working on behalf of those folks.

Nephissa   
:D Inalilaah @ Puja. I don't know what's worse..the pitbull with the lipstick or the hand licking little girl, or..or..the boyfriend [maxaa loo keenay meesha, horta?] on stage chewing gum. Real classy, abbaaay :D .

Pujah   

Aww! The little girl was sooo cute licking her fingers and damping down her brother’s hair. :D

But I was surprised the 7 yr old was holding the baby – WTF

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Suu u qos-qoslayay ma dhirbaxdaa ba i qabatay [community organizer, dhiq dhiq dhiq, a what? dhiq dhiq..] Ish! :rolleyes:

Hahaha..That was classic I must say.