Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Bess.   

harry.jpg

Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Gifted and studious, you willingly approach the perils ahead with the help of your talents and friends.

I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.

Harry Potter is a character in the Harry Potter series.

Bess.   

not many.....maybe a couple of times.....until i got what i wanted..... icon_razz.gif ....why did u do the same thing? ;)

shyhem   

I can't take the test since i don't know anything about star trek and all that crap.I was never a fan of that sh!t......Thanks God we have ESPN.

SeeKer   

Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe. More Yoda information is available at the Star Wars Databank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

galadriel.jpg

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

ivanova.jpg

Susan Ivanova

Fiercely dedicated to bringing an end to corruption and exploitation, you are a strong-willed and courageous force of light.

Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations.

Babylon 5 baby!! :cool: