Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Reer London: Dankis

Salaan...

Even though my gratitude took ages to write on here, it is about time I show how grateful I am to London nomads of their terrific and superb reception to their wonderful city.

And I apologize in advance for not writing this appreciation sooner. And to be honest with you all, it was a rare and exceptional night, and I will make sure to cherish every moment of it.

Horta, tutigiin waa wada mahadsantihiin.

Mahad Alla!!

And I will mention you personally.

Idinkoo kala ah:

Shaqsi Shuuqle :D

Jamaal Jacjacle

Barwaaqo Baac orangebiggrin.gif

Sophist Sanifaaye :cool:

Aamino {Ameenah} Afgaab

Muno Maankuus

Shujui Suujisle

Garyaqaan Garfuunweyne orangebiggrin.gif

ExDane Istiraasho :D

Winger Waraabo

Dante Dandaansade

London-Lad Laxcune orangebiggrin.gif

And our departed but not forgotten brother Max'ed Ismaciil {Ilaahey ha u naxariisto}. A pleasant, genial person, I might add. Ilaahoo adaa weyn walaalkeen iyo adoonkaa u danbi dhaaf: Aamiin.

Once again, dankis feeri maajo, inkastoo I was or acted like a 'frozen freak' in there on that night, but still I did enjoy. LoL. Yep, I am like that when I am in a new environment; I know on that night, I became a real coy with an attitude of a real un-MMA. ;)

A special thanks goes to Barwaaqo and Jamaal-11. Without them, it would have never been possible. Thanks aqiyaarta.

Macsalaama!!

Coloow   

Miskin-Macaruuf

I am kind of new to this discussion, but did you really meet those people in real life?

I am just wondering because I have seen someone else write a similar post i.e. meeting many other "nomads" and thanking them!

Salam calayakum.

It was a pleasure to finally meet the Famous MMA ,and amongst others, Winger, Exdane n Garayaqan. You (MMA) even managed to convince me that a picture you took (actually of a shopping mall in dubai) was in xamaar smile.gif .

It was indeed a great night and i too would like to extend my thanks to Jamaal and Barwaaqo for taking the time to arrange such a gathering, and for all those nomads who took up the invitation.

It was a meeting that provided me with the last oppotunity (little i knew) to be in the company of our dearly departed Mahamed Ismacill Ilaahey ha u Naxasiisto and thats my abiding memory now of an enjoyable night that is tinged with a reminder of the loss of a trully unique, humble kind man.

Salaan...

Entrepreneur, kaaba, yes. Waala kulmay miyaa, maqaayad dhanaa habeen dhan qabsanay. 15 of us. LoL. Yep. Aren't we a little real family? Yep, we surely are. Adibo kuwa kalaa la kulmee ee iska sug. And waa kuu jeedaa inii tahay ganacsade ee maxaa waaye hee business-kaa? Share majiraa? Haduu jiro, one dime aa ku share gareynaa first. :D

Shujui, maskiin, aren't you? A picture in Dubai International Airport to be mistaken as of Xamar, that is a wishful dream. We wish it will, in the future, be like that, or at least built like that, insha allaah.

Macsalaama!!

Blessed   

Aamino {Ameenah} Afgaab

lol. Waad ii af carabiyeeysay ;)

Yuu aaar weelkom walaaalo!

Been a pleasure. Laakin, kaaley sawirda maxaad u qarsateen? Walee, raag xaasidiin ah ayaan aragney :mad: :mad:

Sujui,

Your too sweet, you actually belived kan! Even, if he says to you the sky is blue... don't belive him icon_razz.gif :eek:

It is always nice to see my Londoners ;)

Paragon   

MMA sxb - consider it as a family gathering.

I did surely enjoyed that night and it was pleasure meeting all those lovely nomads, thankx to Barwaaqo. Although I really miss our late brother Maxamed Ismaaciil (eebe janadiisa haka waraabshee), who has helped invite some of the nomads.

What an unforgetable night it was.

It was a night to remember and cherish for both the ones with us today and the one who passed away (May Allah repay him for all his good deeds). It was a memorable night..: :D

Personal thanks to those who took the time out from their busy schedule to make it a reality.

MMA you are always wlc bro....and that goes for any Nomard around here. icon_razz.gif

Coloow   

Miskiin Macruuf aqyaar- Kaabe taasi waa arrin cusub! Waa geesinimo!

saaxib sidaad fileysay arrintu ma u dhacday mise waxaad la kulantay dad cusub oo ka duwan kuwa aad halkaan isku barateen?

MMA...

LoL...finally resurfaced, huh? I thought the jet-lag had killed you. :D

Ur welcome bro and twas grand to meet you too. We couldn't have you visit our city and not meet the nomads, could we now? redface.gif

True, it was a lovely evening and doubly blessed, because we were able to spend time with our departed brother, Maxamed (may he rest in peace) and also see all the nomads.

LoL @ Shujui... icon_razz.gif

Jamaal...

U deserve all the thanks, coz u did all the work.

Entrepreneur...

Nosy lil thing, aren't we? :D

PS: MMA...Where are the pictures you promised me?

[ June 10, 2003, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: BARWAAQO ]

Salaan...

PS: MMA...Where are the pictures you promised me?

Barwaaqo haye, say, Admin. permitting, I publish them on here, what do you think?

I already see ganfuur soo taag taagan. :mad: :mad: Awwwww...

Maxaana lakiin? Saas maa u cabsanee. You know I got tired looking at them, especially at... icon_razz.gif

you actually belived kan! Even, if he says to you the sky is blue... don't belive him

What is wrong with kan? I ain't no qamarji, you know. :mad: :mad: Kan kulahaa. Say my sweet aromatic name ALOUD. orangebiggrin.gif

saaxib sidaad fileysay arrintu ma u dhacday mise waxaad la kulantay dad cusub oo ka duwan kuwa aad halkaan isku barateen?

Runtii qatari saana ay ahayeen, especially the l..a...d...i...e...s. :D Why? Because most were sitting across from me, and I was observing, not talking, kindly enough. I was exposed all of their...manners. ;)

Macsalaama!!

Kool_Kat   

MMA, maxaa reer Toronto ukeentay hee...It seems you had a wonderful time, waanba maseersanahay...

Baby Lotion ma iikeentay?lol

I will be visiting in Aug or early Sept...Hopefully I'll get the same wlc...MMA, iigala hadalhee dadka yaah, si la'ii soo dhoweeyo...

Xafsa   

Waraa reer london waa naga fiicanyihiin kawaran !!

MMA try visiting minneapolis..salaanta haddii lagaa qaado aa nasiib leedahay :D

You are lucky to have met so many outstanding nomads.

Peace and luv

Adna   

salaama calaykum

you got that right flying still walaahi i was think what is up with mn nomads so i think every gots their own reason why??? MMA you're lucky runtii,,, but let me tell ya this i'm coming to london in sh'alaah in wenter break so keep in mind ree london ani ha dhow marabo i for got or some like that,,, much love to ya'llll

Salaan...

Kool-Kat, Xafsa iyo Asra:

Reer London waa naga hor mareen. No doubt. Lakiin Reer Koronto aaku xigo. Having a second place isn't that bad. :cool:

Baby Lotion ma iikeentay?lol

This baby lotion thing is really getting out of hand nooh. I mean, I was in Nairobi, and there was this lady telling to tell a person in London to sent her the baaba-looshin she always used to send. By that pronunciation, I thought it was another kind of skin-based cream. So then I came to London, and everyone was asking me if we have this baaba-looshin in Toronto. Finally, I said I am tired of hearing this mysterious baaba-looshin thing, so show me. And when they did, I was kinda like maan. I mean I never thought they would even think to ask me a Johnson-Johnson company's products to be found in Canada. Where do they think we live? In a jungle?

Anyway, kool-kat, here it is for you:

7705.gif

Si fiican iskugu cadeey yaah. ;)

Macsalaama.

Rokko   

waraa MMA, that baby lotion they have in the states and Canada is different in terms of ingredients na'mean. Or that is what my aunt (self-proclaimed Chemist) says atleast. lol

The UK one is way better they say? lol

No one will even look at Canada/USA baby lotion.