Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Well... I leave it for you to judge

Miriam1   

that was such a cool video. In the begining I supported the poor buffalos walking in peace with thier little calf and evil lions come along and try to eat it! how horrible...but after the lions were surrounded by the buffalos, couldnt help feeling a bit sorry for the lions..was it thier fault that they were hungry? maybe they were starving...who knows..

lol

thats life of a indecisive person. can't choose a side.

Urban   

At one point a buffalo was chasing a lion!

Lol@how they came back with back up.. the whole village came..

Buffaloes are so cool :cool:

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Mr Australia aka Zu...Nice Video smile.gif

They told us so much lies about the Lions and I'm sure almost everybody in here believes that the Lions are the masters when it comes to hunting...

We were told that the Lions are not scavengers and they are the master tacticians when it comes to hunting...What a load of Elephant Dump :D:D .

Lions are renown scavengers and if you want a master hunter then look no further than the African Wild Dogs, followed by the master of camouflage Leopards, The Maurice Green of the jungle Cheetahs and Hayenas...

Lions have a lousy record when it comes to hunting...1 out of every 5 attempts end in failure...which will give you a clear indication that Lions are not as great as we were made to believe...

but the bloody thing is mighty Brave...especially when it comes to defending its territory against the intruding Nomadic Lions that are looking to take over another pride by force and they usually fight to death and they possess a powerful uppercut that Mike Tyson could only dream of...

but if you want the ultimate fierce battle then watch Hayenas Vs African Wild Dogs...the mother of all battles which will leave you breathless...

Long Live to National Geographic Channel... smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

-Lily-   

Yeey… the baby Buffa survived!

p.s. what i was going to say has already been said, how about the cheesy 'all for one and one for all'...