Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

The Fatherhood club

N.O.R.F   

^^Mabruuk Khayro,

May allah bless you with his gift to you and may you give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years and may you be granted its righteousness.

Amin

welcome to the club :D

Baluug   

Masha Allah, welcome to the club, Khayr!! Here's a little tip.....If the baby wakes you up in the night from crying, DON'T MOVE!!!!! If you move a muscle, then the wife will know you're awake and will ask you to take care of the baby. Wait until the wife gets up, and then when she's out of the room, you can laugh and go back to sleep. :D:D:D:D

Castro   

^ That's just wrong. We're playing dead like Possums now? Tsk tsk.

Originally posted by Khayr:

Yes, I'm a new father (alhamdulillah) and I've got something in common with Castro now (Hint!)

Alhamdulilah. So does this mean you'll be gentler on women (and women issues) going forward? :D

Congradulations mr-kheyr

Make dua for us' so we can get the two blessings u had with in year... :D

Get ready for an absolute roller coaster! icon_razz.gif 2006 and forward~

Gabbal   

Maasha'allah Kheyr sxb ilaahay haa kaaga dhigo inan baari ah oo kuu fiicaan. As time goes, waa kaa soo doonanaynaaye bal noo kori. :D

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

First and foremost let me congradualate my brother Khayr for his new born which has provided to him by Allah, exalted in might. After that, may Allah make him a great muslim who leads his people and benefits his religion.

Furthermore, Khayr, don't forget your children are one of three things that will still benefit and can continue the Ajar for you after you die. That isn't possible unless you raise him and put him in that position, try to put him in that position and leave the rest to Allah, do your best to raise him with good values in right about---now. Once again congrats, and may Allah bless you for adding one more to our Muslim population, surely it's not easy to be a father, but it's an honor to be one.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Mr. Jibis:

Masha Allah, welcome to the club, Khayr!! Here's a little tip.....If the baby wakes you up in the night from crying, DON'T MOVE!!!!! If you move a muscle, then the wife will know you're awake and will ask you to take care of the baby. Wait until the wife gets up, and then when she's out of the room, you can laugh and go back to sleep.
:D:D:D:D

Grrrreat advice! ;) There is only one problem btwn her and I-am the light sleeper.

Alhamdulilah. So does this mean you'll be gentler on women (and women issues) going forward?

Castro,

Inshallah, i'll be a little gentler - at times, when needed! smile.gif

Fatherhood, although alot of work, is definitely a great experience. Fathers do deserve more respect. SubhanAllah, the patience it takes to maintain a family is tremendous. For those that talk down or speak ill of fathers or 'their' father; hold off on your criticism. Remember that they use to wash your diapers and stay up all night for you.

NGONGE   

Nobody can rub a lion’s nose in the mud like the lion cubs could. The news of newborns is always great but, in your case, it’s even greater. I’m not much of a fortune-teller or reader of the unknown (nor do I even entertain such thoughts) but, from experience, I can almost conclude that this great news will do wonders for your patience and the way you view life in general.

It’s not my habit to take part in congratulations or condolences threads but, for you, in spite of your amazing ability to always frustrate me, I’ll make an exception and extend you my heartiest congratulations. May your child put a permanent smile in your face whilst young and fill you with pride in your old age.

Welcome to the club.

Congratulations and blessings on the new addition to your family. :cool:

By
Khayr
:

Fatherhood, although alot of work, is definitely a great experience. Fathers do deserve more respect. SubhanAllah, the patience it takes to maintain a family is tremendous. For those that talk down or speak ill of fathers or 'their' father; hold off on your criticism. Remember that they use to wash your diapers and stay up all night for you.

No one speaks ill of fathers who take care of (and are there for) their families. The criticisms and condemnations go to AWOL dads.

BOB   

Congrats Brother Kheyr and may Allah s.w guide him/her through the righteous path that leads to a fruitful hereafter Insha Allah.

May Peace Be With You and all your loved ones Insha Allah.

Peace,Love & Unity.