Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

A special Birthday Wish to BOB

Pacifist   

1008-001-167-1069.gif

Happy Birthday My dearest. Its a day to celebrate your special day. Its a time to smile and enjoy your existence. Like I always say wish there was more of you in this world. Trully your one of kind. Always looking out for people and advising them. I wish I could personally thank your parents for raising a wonderful son. I know they are proud of what ever you do. Enjoy your birthday and I wish you live to see more wonderful ones. Your special day is a day to remember.

Your loving sis Pacifist

shyhem   

Don't you guys think we are going too far with this s.o.l happy birthdays. From now on everybody should keep his/her birthday to his/herself.Ofcourse you can throw ahouse party at u'r place provided its strictly a private party.

Anyway wish Bob ahappy birthday,damn saying those words makes me sound like marilyn Monroe singing for JF keneddy,,,,i can't even remember how the hell they used to spell his name,anyway u know who am talking about......that dude who used to be president way back.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^oh why, when is yr b-day walaalkiis?

bobbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy birthday, as my sis pacifist said, i wish there was more of you in this miserable world, you are a true gent :D

now dhagta iigu sheeg, how old again? :rolleyes:

nuune   

Waryaa Boooboow, dhalasho wacan oo wanaagsan sxbkey, duqnima waa laga tagey waayeelnimaa lasii marayaa, adduunkaan waa ordaayaa, waala khaatumeesanaayaa, happy birthday again brother.

I think we should have a thread featured on the top, titled - 'Best wishes', so birthdays, weddings, babies and gratuations can be announced there.

BOB, I cant blv u didnt tell me its ur B'day! Happy B'day and many many happy returns of the day.

Pucca   

is everyone born in june or july?? rather odd...but okay. *something's not right here... *

wishing bob a happy b-day.

najma82   

Wishing you A very happy birthday Bob

Pacifist, how are things with you and everybody? We missed you around here girl.

7ofNine, I think that is a great idea sis

Smiles, I was wondering the same thing too, cuz mine is just couple of days away, and I was thinking why there is so many H-B-day wishes...hmm weird I know

Happy Birthday Bob, may your special day be filled with spontaneous bursts of laughter and butterflies and candy and uneasy yet intimate talks with family and healthy re-evaluation of your life and lots of affordable happiness.

Oh yeah and may you never find yourself glued to a chair by the office bully.

Have a good one.

Bob, bestee wish you many more happy days, Mungu akubariki jo, akujalia kila la kheri katika maisha yako, wake, watoto, mafedha, elimu ya dini,raha,kazi nzuri, furaha, u name it as you deserve it. Mashallah. take care bro.

lol   

Bob...........I kept my promise.... didn't start the thread

Happy many returns of the day.

Curly   

Sorry I didn't say it sooner, But I hope you had a great one. I Know how depressing it can get lol

It's not so much the years but what you've achieved during those years.

Best wishes for the many years to come, may they be everything you wished them to be.