Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

SOL Bollywood club

Chimera   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Alright Adam, let me know whenever you get a chance, I am curious to see it from a man's perspective...bee bye

I watched the first 5 parts from that youtube link and i'm enjoying the movie to be honest, the scene 'black beast' and him throwing the ball at that cute lady was funny

Shahrukh Khan plays the role of a cocky individual who has it all(million dollar football contract etc) to a bitter man( unable to play what he loves most because of his disability) who's jealous with his wife's success - very well, also the Rishi and Dev scene(where they are spotted together) that unleashed those accusations against them(Rishi and Dev) lool when they started confessing( but both couples were talking about something else) cracked me up

to be continued( seriously i expected much worse) :D

Miriam1   

I just watched "Jab we Met" with Shahid Kapoor, must say it was really good, you find a copy with subs on youtube

ZOLA   

Jab me met got many good reviews when it was released. i too watched it on youtube and i think i mentioned before am not a big kareena fan and for some reason her acting annoys me.

this weekend i tried watching Jodha Akbar on youtube and after the first 2 parts , i decided its worth renting the movie. its the kind of movie worht watching on a big screen.

Scorpion- i think i watch KWK just to lol at Karan's funny crazy comments... i dont think he has Publicly come out of the closet but its obvious that he is very much gay..lol

my sister is a fan of Ram gomal varma's movies.

so, have u learned hindi after watching all the bollywood movies out there? lol

Hayam

Yeah youtube's copy wasn't bad, but afterward I went to Eros entertainment and bought the movie online...Now I can watch it whenever I want, and it's better watching it on tv than on computer screen...I just finished watching "U ME UR HUM" on www.vipdesi.com and it was a good movie

Zola, I do hate Kareena's acting most of the time, but in this movie the character required someone to be overacting so I guess it worked for her...And she and Shahid had a good chemistry, although it was in this movie, they in real life broke up...Karen definitely acts in a feminine way, but I don't know if he is definitely gay or not.

Ram gomal varma films are definitely interesting and they do have female characters that are different than those seen in bollywood cinema...As I mentioned your sister should definitely check out "Naach" and if you want more suggestions let me know.

Yeah I have learned Hindi from watching all those films, still though sometimes I don't get certain words, but I can understand a movie without subtitles...Now I am trying to speak Hindi(urdu) in my head to continue learning it better, for when I visit India Insha-Allah

ZOLA   

Thanks for the link to see U ME AUR HUM ..but the screen is 2 small and i have tried expanding it... its better print compare to the one thats available on youtube..

i 2 like to watch movies without subtitles coz the subtitles confuse the heck out of me. i understand urdu which is very similar to hindi..so that helps.

have u seen RACE YET? there is a very good print that is available on youtube. i will check itout this weekend insha-allah.

Zola,

Yeah they go nuts with subtitles, sometimes it is not accurate, or the worst I have seen was Bhaag Bham (Govinda and akshays's film) where the words all mushed together...I only watch them in subtitles because my sister hasn't mastered the language yet, and it is hard to explain at the same time of watching.

I have seen Race already and I had enjoyed it very much...I actually watched it on bollysaga.com another good site...My favorite film of all time is Aaina, have you ever seen it?

Be-happy no I have never been to pakistan, have you?

Be-Happy

My day is going great thank you for asking...When I woke up I felt rested and aced my exam afterward...And outside it is gorgeous not even being at work would put me down...thank you for asking

How has been your day!