Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

SOL Bollywood club

Chimera   

I think my former co-worker's clone is behind this hmmm...especially considering the fact that Will and Jada have a open relationship lol

Ibtisam   

^^^Do you actually believe that Adam. Come she is a black women, she'd cut his balls off if he even attempted to stray :D I think that is for show.!

Lool @ Co-worker clone

Chimera   

Ibti this is Hollywood, nothing suprises me anymore, but Bollywood actresses marrying average Joe's now THAT was a devastating schock! icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

nat2.jpg

THAT is Abishek? Ahh. OK. Makes sense now. I thought he was the looker with the light eyes...Hrithik Roshan (just googled him). I was in awe of the babies they would have produced!

Urm...guess I need to touch base with Bollywood again! redface.gif

Chura Liya hai, brings back memories, god it's good to see zeenat aman from the hay days...She was quiet racy woman for those times, thinking about it now

Abishek, he really looks cute, when shaves...And when he dances he has this cool quality about him...I think he was a good match for her, of all the other bollywood actors she dated

Oh yeah anyone who likes abishek should watch this movie called "Sarkar" (mafia type of film), which incidentely would have the sequel released this year.

Yeah Adam I did see that movie...I was excited to see it because I liked the director's previous films so I went to the theater to watch it...The movie is about four main characters and their lives and the decisions they make at crucial times effect on their lives...Sharukh Khan's character was the worst developed in the movie, to me I disliked him from the beginning to the end of the story...Usually you might dislike them in the start but as movie progress you get to understand the character and root for them, in this movie I didn't...The acting was not bad but the movie was still disappointing to me...It is worth atleast one time watch...Tell me what you think about it once you watch it.

Hey Hayam,

I remembered another movie of Rani and Amir called Mangal Pandey, I didn't see it but I heard it was a good one, in case you still wanted to check a movie for those duo