Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Inteligent Somali People

Mudug   

Is it tru some people are more inteligent than others, i mean brothers and sisters, please tell me, why does it seem some people act more smart than others, is it god given talent or they just acting like it......And Why do somali men think they are more inteligent than Somali women, is it realy true??

inteligent somali people- wax is raaci karo ma aha!

waryaa reer mudug, saaxiib qoraxda naga ilaali,

there are few somalis who think the English language is Inteligence..i say to to them " bambino faledo kuno!" SOL got few smart people, but they all using the dictionary, No offense.

As far as the women go, No offense, You have some DIE HARD FEMINISTS **looking around** that might show up out of Nowhere...*whispering** (jiq ay ku tahay!)

Soo dhawoow garaangar aa kaa dhiganaa walahi!

Caqliga waa heybad uu ilaah bixiyo, rag iyo dumarna waa loo siman yahay. Hadaba waxaa caaqil ah qofka xusuusan ilaah iyo maalinta qiyaame, una shaqeysta, waxaana doqon ah qofka intaas iska-dhagatiro oo adduun iyo howle kale ka raacda.

For example, if you ask some people about intellegence, they would say Bill Clinton or Fircoon, or Bill Gate was an intellegent person, while measuring everything in terms of material bases, but the real intellegence is the one that resides intrinsically and directs its person towards the Creator.

To me, if you want to see an intellegent person of our time, see sh. Cumar Faaruuq, the great interpretor of the Holy Quran. He happen to be one of the amazing scholars in our society who poineered with the most effective method in translating the quran in somali language without leaving any ambiguities in the listeners mind.

Do I make sense here? Nevermind my bad InQilish! :D

Originally posted by Xaaji_Faro_badne:

inteligent somali people- wax is raaci karo ma aha!

waryaa reer mudug, saaxiib qoraxda naga ilaali,

there are few somalis who think the English language is Inteligence..i say to to them " bambino faledo kuno!" SOL got few smart people, but they all using the dictionary, No offense.

As far as the women go, No offense, You have some DIE HARD FEMINISTS **looking around** that might show up out of Nowhere...*whispering** (jiq ay ku tahay!)

Soo dhawoow garaangar aa kaa dhiganaa walahi!

loooooooooooooooool@reer mudug qoraxda naga ilaali

Waryaa fara badne waa iga qoslisiisay runtii, awoowgaa alla janee! Najis najis dhaansaday iga dheh, waa rageygii ninkaas faraha badan!

:D

waryaa dhagta uu igu dhagay kawaran,

saxiibkeey, meel walba far inay kaa taal waaye nooh? lol

Najis' kulahaa sidee tahay uu igu raaxeystay walahi. :D

Bood waryaa!

Shirwac   

Originally posted by Xaaji_Faro_badne:

As far as the women go, No offense, You have some DIE HARD FEMINISTS
**looking around** that might show up out of Nowhere...*whispering** (jiq ay ku tahay!)