Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

Hyena Meat Halal?

NGONGE   

^^ Not much of a putdown really. Have you not heard the famous Chinese saying? :D

“The Cantons eat everything that has two legs, except humans; everything that has four legs, except tables and everything that has two wings, except airplanes”.

Garnaqsi   

NGONGE;857603 wrote:
^^ Not much of a putdown really. Have you not heard the famous Chinese saying?
:D

“The Cantons eat everything that has two legs, except humans; everything that has four legs, except tables and everything that has two wings, except airplanes”.

:D :D :D

Doesn't beat 'waxaan ku cuninba waa la cunaa,' which I imagine includes airplanes, tables, and, paradoxically, humans. :P

Maarodi   

somalee;857462 wrote:
Can't be halal and it's disgusting. Somebody mentioned Umal in defending this despicable act, this is ridiculous. I've always known carnivals to be haram. These Wahhabi scholars, whether Somali or not are transforming the religion into something else.

Yeah, but what about sharks? They eat people sometimes, are they halal or haram?

I think what Umal was aiming at was that in such dire times, a lot of what was haram becomes halal for people (pigs, alcohol etc). Also from that interview he said that the hyenas were a different kind then the ones found in Somalia.

somalee   

Maarodi;857678 wrote:
Yeah, but what about sharks? They eat people sometimes, are they halal or haram?

I think what Umal was aiming at was that in such dire times, a lot of what was haram becomes halal for people (pigs, alcohol etc). Also from that interview he said that the hyenas were a different kind then the ones found in Somalia.

Shark is just a fish + Sharks don't normally eat people, they only mostly kill them. It's not just about this particular story, tis most of the things wahhabis have legalized in their numerous dubious fatwas.