Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

Hyena Meat Halal?

Mooge   

Shafi madhab says yes. I am joining hanafi madhab or other madhabs which say it is haram. i dont want to be Taiwanese dog eater.

Alshabaab is always operating at the extreme.

Showqi   

Looooooooooooooool@the thread starter's username Mafkees which means Madman in Dutch:D

I can understand you can eat Hyena! waa hadii ay baahi kuu geyso. Oo aad wax kale oo aad cuntid aad weydo. Hadii kale Yur:eek:

Khadafi   

As an old xerow I must say that this contradicts the ijmaac of the quran and Sunnah. I say this will full conviction. In aan saxiib bukhaari furo oo hal xadiis keeno oo i [B]ogalanaayo waraabe-cunid waa qalad[/b] , The reason is that that baabul-ijtihaadka is already closed! In the Shaafici madhab all the others madhab are all united on the stance we can not eat Carnivals, Look at the the basic shaafici concept in the maqaasid ama abi shujaaca. Maadey, shay imaam Shaafici mabnuucay asagoo quraan iyo sunnada iyo ijmaaca fiiriniaayo adi maad baneeykartid!

Those who qoute Wahaabi scholars to justify hyeana eating are misled, the hadith might be true but are theire not hundred others xadiiths thats forbid it! Why base break the consenus (ijmaaca) Eating Hyeana is forbidden, it is not part of the sunni understanding and will never be so. Walle [B]wahaabiyada [/b]soomalida wey waaleen!

The Zack, brother look it up, all major scholars, salaf and khalaf wey mabnuuceen, marka Albaani iyo Binbaaz miyaa ka saxsan Afarta Imaamul-mujtahadiin!

Saxiib Bukhaari culumada sida camal Imaam Nawawi wuu haystay, xadiiskaani aad soo daliilsateena wuu kasaayay, Why did he not allow it!

raula   

Maf Kees;323229 wrote:
Anyway, maybe its a Somali traditional belief that hyena meat is halal. Some Somalis believe that hyenas are hermaphrodites (half male/half female) because the female hyenas have extra male hormones that has made them at least as large as their male counterparts. Their clitoris is also therefore so big that it looks like a certified penis. Add to that that female hyenas are the leaders of each and every hyena clan wherever in Africa. For Somalis back in the day, I don't blame them for thinking hyenas were hermaphrodites. They wouldn't be the only one. European scientists used to believe that too.

I wouldn't even get close to Hyena's let alone think of eating their meat..laakin this part got me thinking to give them the peculiar eye :D

16_116.png

Sahih International

And do not say about what your tongues assert of untruth, "This is lawful and this is unlawful," to invent falsehood about Allah . Indeed, those who invent falsehood about Allah will not succeed.

Somali

ha dhihina wuxuu carrabkiina ku tilmaani been kani waa xalaal kanna waa xaaraan, inaad ku been abuurataan Eebe, kuwa ku Been abuurta Eebe ma Liibaanaan.

10_59.png

Sahih International

Say, "Have you seen what Allah has sent down to you of provision of which you have made [some] lawful and [some] unlawful?" Say, "Has Allah permitted you [to do so], or do you invent [something] about Allah ?"

Somali

waxaad dhahdaa ka warrama waxa Eebe idiin soo dejiyo oo Risqi ah ood ka yeesheen Qaar ka mida Xaaraan (qaarna) Xalaal, waxaad dhahdaa ma Eebaa idiin idmay mise Eebaad ku Beenabuuranaysaan.

somalee   

Can't be halal and it's disgusting. Somebody mentioned Umal in defending this despicable act, this is ridiculous. I've always known carnivals to be haram. These Wahhabi scholars, whether Somali or not are transforming the religion into something else.

somalee   

Khadafi;857273 wrote:
As an old
xerow
I must say that this contradicts the ijmaac of the quran and Sunnah. I say this will full conviction. In aan saxiib bukhaari furo oo hal xadiis keeno oo i [
B]ogalanaayo waraabe-cunid waa qalad
[/b]
, The reason is that that baabul-ijtihaadka is already closed! In the Shaafici madhab all the others madhab are all united on the stance we can not eat Carnivals, Look at the the basic shaafici concept in the maqaasid ama
abi shujaaca
. Maadey, shay imaam Shaafici mabnuucay asagoo quraan iyo sunnada iyo ijmaaca fiiriniaayo adi maad
baneeykartid!

Those who qoute
Wahaabi
scholars to justify hyeana eating are misled, the hadith might be true but are theire not hundred others xadiiths thats forbid it! Why base break the consenus (ijmaaca) Eating Hyeana is forbidden, it is not part of the sunni understanding and will never be so. Walle [
B]wahaabiyada [/b
]soomalida wey waaleen!

The Zack, brother look it up, all major scholars, salaf and khalaf wey mabnuuceen, marka Albaani iyo Binbaaz miyaa ka saxsan Afarta Imaamul-mujtahadiin!

Saxiib Bukhaari culumada sida camal Imaam Nawawi wuu haystay, xadiiskaani aad soo daliilsateena wuu kasaayay, Why did he not allow it!

Totally agree with you bro. Somalis have wholeheartedly taken the new Wahhabi ideology. There are Wahhabi pseudo scholars every where giving out fatwas.

Che -Guevara;857490 wrote:
What's it you people? You are not the one eating it.

But we share families, land, diin, dhaqan iyo dal with those people who are eating it. Soon new diseases u keeni doonaan dadka ku dhex nool, if not even salivating eating human meat. Nin waraabe cunay ruux nool maas dhaafaa.