Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

What's your Chinese sign?

OG Moti   

RAM = Random Access Memory, smile.gif that makes me Ram too.. i dont know the chinese signs, even thou if i live in chinese community.. happy year of Monkey.. balaayo, monkey year is not a good year... and why? i dont wana depress people.. anyway happy new year and count me with the RAM thing... Happy advance Eid too dear Nomads

PEace

Intel   

23_4_81.gif

People born in the Year of the Rat are said to be charming, creative and very generous to family and friends.

J.Lee   

People born in the Year of the Tiger are said to be risk takers with plenty of initiative.

They sheeg the runta, who ever wrote it anyway!

Famous tigers include:

Michael Vaughan, Arthur Scargill and Dame Diana Rigg

Who the hell are these people?

OG Moti   

Boar ... pig!!! :confused: :(

People born in the Year of the Boar are said to be tolerant and friendly.

what the hellll PIG, i cant accept that, sxb northerner is there a way someone can change his sign.. cause i cant be Boar, it is impossible, find me away to change or i will stop reading, eating, promoting, and marrying chinese stuff...

I dont even like the look of that animal how about taking it as my birth sign and telling people i am boar ... how can i look people in the eye and say i am Boar... no not me.. find something bro aan kuu duceeyee

peace

dont worry og-moti! its changed from boar to the year of the LION!

FREAKING CHINESE! u mean to tell me that they couldnt see a lion!! i guess that china man was blind folded.... with a dental floss!!! remember the joke how do blind fold a chinese...u use a dental floss!!! :D:D

i know who is not gonna get it!!lol! walaahi! any one else can guess that person!!! try :eek: :eek:

N.O.R.F   

Moti says:

sxb northerner is there a way someone can change his sign

lol, u can cliam a different year like most somalis do and keep saying to yourself i was not born in 71 :D

Anyway yr in good company

Famous boars include:

David Blunkett the ignorant british home secratary who has said amongst other things that we shud speak english at home, he has laid the foundations for police to brutalise us, Sean Bean - actor Goldeneye, Lord of the Rings and from my home city and Michael Parkinson - the racist TV personality who did that famous interview with Mohammed Ali.

dawoco   

Notherner, lug iyo gacan aan kuu taagay.

You found a way to get the true year of birth out of unsuspecting nomads.

In the guise of a fun lil' horoscope games, some nomads have placed themselves in a category of years which make it rather obvious which decade they were born in,,,,,,brava! how genius!

lol, i always seem to notice these things,,,,,,northerner ur plan has worked mate!

I hope u can understand that for some unknown reasons i cant reveal my sign!