Sign in to follow this  
nafta

I want a doll, a doll who looks just like Mary, my high school sweetheart

nafta   

A few nights ago, out of sheer boredom (and because I hate sleeping as much as I do waking up), I decided to watch a documentary on men who keep life-sized female dolls. It was weird viewing and at times disturbing because these dolls looked strikingly like the 'real deal', with lumps and humps complete.

Often these dolls substituted women, and offered the men a less problematic relationship, in which they could live out their needs without fear of consquence or the fear of rejection. It was a relationship where they were in total control. Like one of them put it "You can wake up at night with a raging hard-on and relieve it without any protests". Yes, they did have sex with these dolls, it was quite possible and actually designed in that way.

Anywho, to cut a long thing short, viewing this as a woman, initially you might get disgusted or even offended that such a thing is possible. I certainly was. However it got me thinking that a lot of women have their own 'dolls' or more to the point, 'toys'. What is the difference? They are just as bad as those men right?

Well, let me tell you that I didn't open up this topic to know what is in your bedside drawer. That's your business! (no really, it is). And I think it's a safe bet to say that this might seem like a taboo subject to discuss, but then everything related to sex is so no surprise there!

Rather than discussing the benefits of having these toys etc, I'd really like to know your thoughts on what you think motivates an individual to go to such lenghts as to where they would need a 'doll' or a 'toy' do the 'job'. What sort of person in your eyes would do such a thing and for what purposes (and i'm not just talking about sexual gratification here).

Is it a sign of the times? The end of the nuclear family? The end for the need of the opposite sex? Seriously, What do you think?

mantra   

I have no idea what motivates people to defile plastic/vinyl whatever it is they are made out of.

I'm officially boycotting the Women's section.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This topic is a practicle joke right?

I think the answer to what kind of person would do this, maybe an open minded person who stays up at night to watch such "documentries".

Hunguri   

Hello Nafta,

This is beyond the limit funny. Are you saying, that having a doll as a woman or man will do ???. If so, on your side, could you please tell us what you have practicaly undergone?? In my opinion, I beleive only a crazy person will think of about idols.

A whole woman with God knowing all the things she is loaded with can never be compared to a lifeless cold Doll.The thought itself is pathetic and i think these dolls should only be used by austronauts that decided to never come back to planet earth and disappear to wherever they wanna disappear to for surely,no doll can be a substitute when the real thing is there.Like hunguri i think crazy folks would even entertain such ideas.By the way,if u know any such person,let them join the navy,they then will know the difference between a living woman and a doll.

I am sure the gal who posted this did not intend for it to be seen as funny, nor did she say having a doll will do and stating she must have undergone something or she is crazy for thinking abt dolls or even posting such topic, to me this indicate alot of ppl here have laughable mentality. i mean she simply asked what could drive a man into the arams of life sized up dolls rather than having a healthy relationship with a real woman(Hunguri) she did not say she thinks abt dolls and why are ppl so quick to condemn her for watching that show? i watched it and i thought it was facinating. by the by why are ppl so shocked at this topic? i mean do we have under age ppl in sol?

Originally posted by nafta:

Rather than discussing the benefits of having these toys etc, I'd really like to know your thoughts on what you think motivates an individual to go to such lenghts as to where they would need a 'doll' or a 'toy' do the 'job'. What sort of person in your eyes would do such a thing and for what purposes (and i'm not just talking about sexual gratification here).

Is it a sign of the times? The end of the nuclear family? The end for the need of the opposite sex? Seriously, What do you think?

This is a good topic indeed.

I think this is just sickness. we often see/hear those who are either gays or lesbians ,,,, we also hear some stories of men having sex with animals and vice-versa.

What i can say it is just kind of sickness and ppl who get used to this stuff will never go back to their normal life.

That is some of the reasons we have a lot of family disputes and divorces.

We can imagine it is the end of the world but this is just disgusting ,,,,,

but it does exist.. i mean someone was telling me on monday abt a man in arabta he went into the hospital with chicken still stuck on his priv parts.. sick ppl in this world i tell u.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,,,,,,,,,,,,

and it happened in Hargeisa some years back that a man was brought to da court with a goat ,,, they neighbour said he was having sex with their goat ,,,,,,,,, disgusting ,,,, it was on da news for a year ,,,,,

Hunguri   

and it happened in Hargeisa some years back that a man was brought to da court with a goat

Waa Sheege ma dhaafto. Loool @ goat. Are you sure, that was not you with the goat JB loooooool. Now, I will put your love calculator you and the goat :D . And, we will see the result !! you have a little life line support remaining lol