Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Darman and the Genie!!!!!!

ZOLA   

LOL......SHEKADII ROACH AAN WALAHI LAYAABANAA....I WONDER HOW U MAKE THIS STORIES UP.....

LOL@...AMEENA..I AGREE WITH U GAL ...BREASTS DO NOT MAKE BREATHING HARDER..I DONT KNOW WHAT THE BROTHER WAS THINKING..

DARMAN..THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY....WAITING FOR PART 2.

A.A

LOOOOOOL@Darman...

Ahahah...Man!!..check this..

The Guy (faarax madaxeeey), what about if he tries to score with u and touch u in places U will feel tingling!!!..hahaha....U kiss Him..hahahah...

Inaa Lilaahi....U will be %$@# literally....

That is a situation No man will eva want!!! Unless U swing to Elton Jonh gang!1!!..acuudu bilaaah..

Anyway..i think U should visit or call da damn Ginie...and ask him..if he can make u somewhat Mind reader..then again..U dont wanna know what goes thru Women's Head..it is a dangerous Place to visit!!!!

once, i tried to Use Ancient chinese Mind Control techinques.....My damn macawis is still burning!!!

And U dont wanna know what hapenned to my Flyin carpet!!1

Cheers

Ariadne   

Darman

man I was poking fun at you only (no need to take it personaly mean its only how weird you are)

do you have the word teasing in your dctionary at all? icon_razz.gif

Jaabir   

i know you were dear... some people took this story a little too seriouse..

all i was trying to say is we come here to chill.. so please do so.. smile.gif

fiction kulahaa...huh!..behind every joke, there an ounce of truth...or in otha wordz...i know a cross-dressin'-schizophreniac when i see one...n' Darman my friend ur not one.....cuz ur just fruity!!! fruity..fruity!!..lol..silly darman bras are for girlz..lol

fiction kulahaa...huh!..behind every joke, there an ounce of truth...or in otha wordz...i know a cross-dressin'-schizophreniac when i see one...n' Darman my friend ur not one.....cuz ur just fruity!!! fruity..fruity!!..lol..silly darman bras are for girlz..lol