Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ROMEO AND JULIET IN SOMALILAND

RedSea   

Thanks, I am having an blast. I fired off fifty rounds of ammunition from what they call SK43, I think it's kinda like .50 calliber machine gun. It's open country, freedom rings trully here. lol

me   

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by me:

Hada anigu hadaan ka aamuso kuwan. Wey sii soconayaan. Maalinba tiir kale oo Soomaaliyeed ayaa la duminayaa. This needs to stop here and we all need to take a stand. Take your stand Nefi whatever it may be, its better then fake neutrality.

Hello Qurbaawi,

You are ranting from abroad and I am here chiling in beautiful Hargeysa.

I can't ask Allah for anything more, having peace in my homeland Masha Allah, but sadly you can't stand that.

....and if you are really true to your saying and want to somehow and some way defend your own country from those who want to destroy it, then the enemy is well insight, it's the Ethios in Muqdisho and their collabrators not Somaliland.

Badacase,

I am glad that your having fun back home and my time in qurbe will end soon. I am also happy to hear that your trainig is in full progress.

About the issue of the secessionists being better then those who are helping the Ethiopians in Xamar, well I don't see the difference, both groups are traitors of the Somali nation, dabadh*lifyana maxaa loo kala saarayaa?

The issue at hand has been discussed to death and it is clear to all that have been following this thread.

1. The article was intended or used for propoganda purposes.

2. The propoganda backfired.

3. The Somali arts should stay free from qabyaalad.

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Tells us all about it yaa Northern
:D
!

ps--that would change this topic too~~

All to me revealed soon enough Xiinow. Caano geel baa xagan ii yaale, iga raali ahow
:D
^^web markaan ka siiya indhaha wahab ka duulaaye :D....ka dherag them camel milks...markaasaad si fiican ragga ugu warrami doontaaye'e!

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

1. The article was intended or used for propoganda purposes.

2. The propoganda backfired.

3. The Somali arts should stay free from qabyaalad.

So this is the conclusion you have reached. Okay, iska naso hadaba.

RedSea   

He will find the exit then...

I like your signatur, that should be enough to convince you to vote for the man don't you think Jacalow?

loooooooooool ,, that is the quote of the year niyow . .. wise words indeed but lemme see if i can change my mind and start voting for the old man :D

N.O.R.F   

Red

Goormaad timid adigu, aduunyada waan kabaxee?

Saxib, meel alaale iyo meel lagaa helo cidna umaad sheegin (me or JB). Marka aan Hargaisa sidaa uga soo daqaaqay ayaad adiguna gaaday. I will pm you my num. Going to miyi tomorrow am IA

TP

Dont worry plenty of SL pics and vids will be flooding SOL soon :D

ps was in the presence of a certain poet last night :cool:

Chimera   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

At the moment Jack Shid, because it is not even plausible. It is as bad as me embracing the idea that Somalia could be a regional superpower. It is a waste of my time, effort and energy to believe and argue for something that I cannot even imagine.

somaligeneralssovietunimu2.jpg

What once was..can be again...

one day insha-allah( only this time better Diplo-P.R)

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D

I was in Berbera last week enjoying a swim. Going again this week :cool:

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

quote:
Originally posted By Mr. Northerner
;

All to me revealed soon enough Xiinow. Caano geel baa xagan ii yaale, iga raali ahow

Northerner, dear lad,

Rageedii, Ma gaadhay
Burco
iyo wadan-kii, iyo Waliba Caana-geel;....Maansha allah!!
:D:D

Laba-Week ayaan kaa dembeeyaa, haddi ilahey kadhigo;...waxaadse yeeleysaa, warkoo dhan isii uruuri, markaan
Hargeisa
soo gaadho, next week(i.e., next
Friday
) ayaan
PM
kuu soo diradoonaa(
through
our delightful
SOL
site). Waan hayaa
JB
information-kiisa oo dhan(
e-mail and his mobile
); markaa aanu
Burco
ku kulano, oo markaa raggu ha is-arkaan.....maxaad ka tidhi taa, yaa xaaji....
:D:D

Regards,

Oodweyne.
Saxib, I just got back from the Miyi and saw places like Balle Calanle, Bali Dhiig (now known as Bali Khayr :D ). Plenty of caano geel and hilib. Waxa la noqday asxaabul hilib!

Glad to here you will be making your way here and I'm sure JB will welcome you to Hargaisa as well as he did to me.

Well I'll be making my way to the heat of the ME on Monday 30th so keep me posted if you happen to be in town (Burco) before then.

ps enjoy the food being served at many outlets in Hargaisa. Try the fish at the Ambassador :cool: