Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

Which Tree Did You Fall From?

^^^Loooooooool Scarface, did u have to pick that 1?

Rudy bruv I think u should stick to ur first one (fig tree)

Right hook (northener, upper cut whatever) >>> I'm waiting my b-day present, better not 4get!

LadyMo   

caramel_kisses so my birthday is 2days b4 urs huh. Im a lady by de way ;) and Im turnin 20.

Originally posted by Right Hook:

Ex Dane and Caramel, is this yr way of letting us know yr bdays are coming up???lol, how many candles in the cake then??? just hope the lighter doesnt run out gas when yr lighting those candles
:D

U can neva b too certain can u dear? ;)

20candles aight

LadyMo   

Dont dispair caramel_kisses I just drive around Somali style i.e wiv a provisional license only, neva had an offical drivin lesson, learnt to drive a year and a half ago when I was in Somalia, lol. If u eva want a drivin buddy who can study wiv u, holla @ me aight, we shud make a resolution i.e get a license by de end of de year, wat do u think??

Right Hook (Northerner) ciyaalnimadee dhowr sanaadood kahor ayaan ka baxnaye, dacayada naga daa! Dumarka aan isku fil nahay 2 ama 3 ciyaal ayeey jidayaan, anaakana waxbarashadee ayaa cirro naga soo saray!

Ur only 3-5 yrs older than us so dont act like ur a great grandad! ;)

OG_Girl   

salam :

Jul 05 to Jul 14 Fir Tree :

Fir Tree (the Mysterious) — extraordinary taste, handles stress poorly, loves anything beautiful, can become depressed at times, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them as well as helping strangers, rather modest, hard worker, talented, unselfish, few sexual relationships, many friends, doesn't want foes, very reliable.

Hmmmm, this is very true about me specially :" handles stress poorly! redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

lol@lady mo

kadaa afsomaliga, waxankumodey fish iyo chibies, ile khatar ayaad tahay,lol

about the age thing, waad iqarxise, koob iyo labaatan ayaan baryahaaba sheganaaye, ;) , so hold it down,,,,,,

LadyMo   

:D Walaalo Northerner 'fish iyo chibis' wa wax aad tahay hadaanad afkagii hoyoo baraan ama wax leyska dhigo(being ignorant).

Anigu yurub ayaan ku dhashey lakiin waxaan garanaya waxaan yahay iyo daadkaan ka dhashaay, hence I sought the history of my people and I believe dat in order to call myself a Somali I had to be able to read, write and speak to a certain level, I aint gr8 @ it, but at least I can make myself understood in my mother-tongue.

Loool bout ur age! Iga rali ahoow hadaan ku qarxiyey-It wasnt my intention bruv lakiin waxaad wadid wa shuqul dumareed ee niin iska dhiiq ;)

N.O.R.F   

loooool, walaal shuqul dumareed mawadhe, waan kula kaftamaye, ha-irumeesan waligaa, me no do such things,,,,lol, jokerad, welcome back!!!!!!!!

Raxmah   

Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) — no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

I gota say its atleast 98% true, but never know what others think.

Caramel_Kisses Hon you aint really missing much not having your driver license, I've had my license since i was 16, and I feel like a cab driver who doesn't get paid. :rolleyes:

Is it hard to get license in UK?

Iffah   

Originally posted by Raxmah:

Caramel_Kisses Hon you aint really missing much not having your driver license, I've had my license since i was 16, and I feel like a cab driver who doesn't get paid. :rolleyes:

@Raxmah

That's a fair warning! I'm at about your level of annoyance with driving. Just today, Aabe was saying I hope your license gets revoked..."gaariga aa aamana kaa helaayo"..(coz I misplaced an important paper that contained some important info) And I muttered....I hope so too!

Back to the topic...

This is weird, most of what it said seems right to me :confused:

holly smoke! what happen to the FIR!! u folks suck

big time!!

og-gal--i knew that was true! i should have drowned you azz back in Dar salaam!!

jid'y--good luck homie..i amna stay with the fig!

at least i can eat it if i get hungry too!!

Raxmah sis, ma anaa kuu og iney adak tahay helitaanka driving license in Uk, weligey ba isteerinka ma hor fadhiisanin laakiin insha allah when im off from the uni this summer holiday I'll start my driving lessons. I'm way behind arent I?

Northeren >> magici waa soo cishatay, maxaa saas kuu diiday.

Rudy >> I've noticed that with your every post you write the beginning you start with either "mother of the Lord" or Holy something, how come though?

dont u know its HARAAM to say "mother of the lord".

I suggest you choose wisely your words bruv - ok.

LadyMo' I'll keep that in mind sis.