Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Nabad

^one or two piece suits? Badow ka maxaan kaa dhahaa...

I bet you were one of em baadiyo folks Bob mentioned above, oo t-shirt oceanka lasoo galo.(hiding your skinny feero )

BOB   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^LOL BOB,what the hell is ali falaax?

its sort of shorts (pants) and it has funny colours as its meant mainly for the kids marka the grown men (reer baadiyeyaasha) started wearing them as an underpants since it has a back pocket...so it became sort of uniform for the brothers & uncles from the baadiyaha and the parents at the city stopped buying them for their kids hence the name Al-Falah (Peasant in Arabic).

Bob, you are so bad eedo.

NEVER...You know I'm Caano Madaadshe....oday xunoo miskiin ah ayaan iska ahay...I can never be as bad as Micheal Jackson and you know it. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^one or two piece suits? Badow ka maxaan kaa dhahaa...

I bet you were one of em baadiyo folks Bob mentioned above, oo t-shirt oceanka lasoo galo.(hiding your skinny feero )

War Lazy, are you confusing me with your last date. I know it didn't work out well, but you didn't have to take it out on me.

What a nostalgia mmmm, wish I was right there having some fun.. By the way it looks xeebta abaaayo dhaxan before Jaziira, that beach has qabri, though jasiira xataa small island with qabri laheyd.. it aint secundo liido though...LZ is it castuma baanyo or maanyo? just asking :confused:

Kool_Kat   

^It is kasumo baanyo (costume da bagno - one piece swimsuite)...

Yarta ilbaxada oo bada kastuumo baanyo ku gali jirtay, a.k.a. Layzie, xataa anaa? Ani maa ii keenee bada aa kastuumo baanyo ku gali jirtay? Horta were you even old enough to go to bada? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif Is marji aan ku iri, ee iska daa dhooreyaashaan baatigooda iyo diracooda iyo husguntigooda bada ku gali jireen...

Ani been ma sheegaay, dabagaab iyo funaanad/sansamaaniko aa bada nalagu geen jiray, neey costume da bagno! I think dhagax aaba nalagu soo bursan lahaa hadii kastumo baanyo naloo galin lahaa... :D

EDIT: Layzie, jaahilnimo run eh waxey kataal markaa meelaha Wild Water Kingdom camal la'aado oo aragtid cunugyar oo Somali eh oo cambuur kudabaalaneyso...GRRRRRRR

Chimera   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

It looks like xeeb Marka ku taalo, not Xamar. Daa'uud Waraaqle, do you know where the original source is, beside the shared imeem site? And did it mention which city it was?

Bro i got it from Somalioz it says Jazira beach, Xamar

What's the name of that Shrine?( also; i only recognise the Somali blue flag, what do all those other ones mean?)