Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Time Of The Month Exaggerations

Is it just me or have some women developed a habit of over-exaggerating that particular time of the month. Some of my friends throw a tantrum during the days preceding the event of the month, usually these early warning systems are useful, as they allow you to cater to the demands of the divas in question. Some other muslim like asians dont over-play this and are modest in their approaches. White women are usually the worst at this but due to the open attitude society of the white people, I think this can be excused. My concern is that more Somali women are delibrately developing these overt exaggerations and believe thier actions are justified and can be excused.

Oh please!, sub-standard way of dealing with mother nature is a joke and really embarassing. :D

So are you saying you're not a diva yourself at that time? It's not an exaggeration, it is hormonal change. Some people experience it worse than others. I know girls who get depressed, literaly. And some who cry over every little thing. They dont think it is cute either but cant help it!So dont judge.

Somalina   

As women’s progesterone levels fall they begin to experience the dreaded menstrual mood swings. It is not our proudest moment and I don't know anyone who over-exaggerates it.

Oh yeah, I am guilty of this. I also abuse 'the-lady-in-red-comes-knocking-on-my-door-irregularly' excuse for whenever I feel the urge to act like a psycho that will not have to face any ramifications. ;)

Problem is once a person gets used to making excuses... it becomes part n parcel of their character and.. it's easy to pick up bad behaviours than stopping and controlling the urge. They will start with those days.. then when pregnancy knocks the door ..which is 9 months of hormonal and physical changes or challenges.. you cant stand being around such people.

Oz   

^^^ Looooool, this is madness. 5 are you a script? whisper in my ear I wont tell :D

Would that make me more exciting?

Unfortunately I am not sufficiently obsessed with this forum to be a script :(

Amna   

Originally posted by Queen Arawello:

Is it just me or have some women developed a habit of over-exaggerating that particular time of the month. Some of my friends throw a tantrum during the days preceding the event of the month, usually these early warning systems are useful, as they allow you to cater to the demands of the divas in question. Some other muslim like asians dont over-play this and are modest in their approaches. White women are usually the worst at this but due to the open attitude society of the white people, I think this can be excused. My concern is that more Somali women are delibrately developing these overt exaggerations and believe thier actions are justified and can be excused.

Oh please!, sub-standard way of dealing with mother nature is a joke and really embarassing.
:D

They do over exaggerate I don't care what anybody says. I remember this Somali chick told us that she was on her period hence why she was so moody i didn't care until she turned around and thought she can shout at me. Boy did I give her a taste of her own medicine after that she was a good little girl for the rest of the day. It was like a miracle she went from *****y to being nice in one minute.