Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

The signs for the day of calling

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by naden:

One can only imagine the desert storyteller of yesteryear gathering his hefty, hairy wives, dusty children and slovenly slaves to tell tales of the day when we will be no more. Save for what is taken from the Quran, the rest of the 'signs' in that list are the products of imaginations to titillate, frighten and all-around amuse.

hmmm - I thought you may have an issue with the interpretation or authenticity of particular hadiths but here you are smearing the whole tradition of hadith and the sayings of the Prophet (pbuh). I don't get it.
Naden is slick, oily hellcat... surreptitiously and insidiously trying to sabotage the faithful who come to SOL for spiritual cleansing and rejuvanation of religious nerve centers.

Something must be done about her! :mad:

SB advices: PURGATORY

Naden is slick, oily hellcat... surreptitiously and insidiously trying to sabotage the faithful who come to SOL for spiritual cleansing and rejuvanation of religious nerve centers

Theres a fine difference between sabotaging and ridiculing the hadith...

Wait wait..*I just looked up your name* and i find out its socod badne,the great scoffer of S O L...Kasoco oo kabood.

djun1T.jpg

(^^ Go ahead,heres the drum[since you are gr8 @ drum beating].

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

...i find out its socod badne,the great scoffer of S O L...Kasoco oo kabood

I'm crestfallen, me a scoffer? WTF! Really, I'm lost for words. That is just unacceptable, take back that slanderous label or I'm gonna net-sue you!

Don't you know I'm born again muslim now?

crestfallen

Pheew! So nothing really changed huh?. Havent you always been the despondent & disconsolated dhandhaan[*] up in this mutha?

[Dude! I love the new dictionary link] smile.gif

*I am sorry i didnt mean to call u dhandhaan,i just wanted to stay on the D

Jacpher   

Caqli vs Waxyi!

Alla dad maxaa ayaan daro heysata. Xadiisaa la sheegaa, caqligeyga wey ka weyntahayee ku jiraan. Isn't this itself a sign of the hour? Someone remind me what Anas RA said about such people.

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

I'm crestfallen, me a scoffer? WTF! Really, I'm lost for words. That is just unacceptable, take back that slanderous label or I'm gonna net-sue you!

Faarax blue, you said it brother. SB, you are finally accepting the truth. I hope thats the case and not one of your multiple personalities talking.

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Faarax blue, you said it brother. SB, you are finally accepting the truth. I hope thats the case and not one of your multiple personalities talking.

"55.Wild animals will be able to talk to humans "

Really? Is this a sign? I've always wanted to know what these wild animals were thinking.

"25.Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time "

So does this mean a transporter ala star trek will be possible? I'm looking forward to that, beam me up scotty.

But some of these signs have come to fruition, very scary, like the acid rain and increase in earthquakes, smog. All the environmental problems we hear about today, maybe this will teach muslims to accept the reality of climate change.

But I wonder about signs like 'women will conspire', haven't women been conspiring for ages, is this really a sign?

nuune   

^^^

"25.Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time "

Think or airlplanes, space rockets, cars etc.