Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Women to avoid at all cost...:)

Hibo   

It is easy to mistake X-qs clear-eyed objectivity for my cynicism. No one, in her world, is worthy of the love she showers on me albeit it being unreciprocated. It falls upon me like God's redeeming grace. And there is so little to go around that we can understand the impulse for her to cut ma manhood off. All I can say is insecurity is very apparent here and guess who carries it? Well I’m not going to mention who rather leave it to the forumers to decide.

------------------

There is no Sin Greater Than Ignorance

R.Kipling

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

x_quizit isn't that so typical..running after him i didn't see anybody chazing ya shaqsii and talk about taking personal nobody is..is that how you define expressing your thought....hmmmm gee nowonder you complain alot..*LOL*

X_quizit gurl he probably needs some TLC AS I SAID...*LOL*

As Soul_lady mensioned you can't Hit and run you didn't expected from us to let ya go easily aight...perhabs we might let you leave easy is you shake

Shaqsii don't you know we are your mother, sister, granny and your child cares...if it wasn't for women u would be been childmelestered...see where women stand even though kids like you are let go and became anti-women.. try to be cevil aight

Adios

cwm2.gif

x_quizit   

Isn't it ironic that shaqsi has that message/proverb posted with his messages "no sin greater than ignorance", gee, you might wanna take a hint. Sad to say this "man", is the epitomy of ignorance and his words as all of us can see, are a product from rejection. Need a tissue? don't worry, there must be an idiot out there waiting for u, and you guys will make the perfect couple, dumb&dumber. Enjoy!

Hibo   

....."no sin is greater than ignorance", precisely my sentiments and its never been much more apparent than now .. smile.gif

Ahh by the way you wouldnt get the reaction you looking for. Im not going to lower myself to your level thank you very much.

------------------

There is no Sin Greater Than Ignorance

R.Kipling

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

x_quizit   

Ever heard being original? too bad, look it up in the dictionary, then you might wanna think of your own comeback, instead of copying me. As for not sinking to my level, you can never in fact rise to my level, since only intellectuals are allowed, sorry old men are forbidden, so stick to your old folks home. It's obvious i'm talking to a grandpa, so i must ask for forgiveness since i was taught not to talk back to my elders.

Loool@x_quizit damn gurl you are funny. Sure there will always be Dumb& dumber the perfect couple.LOL..shaqsii as you got told you can't run.. try to come down a little cos this tiger of yours woun't protect ya...

It's funny how always men critisis women and expected to leave easy Not anymore

X_quizit we should repect elders cos shaqsii wants somebody to help cross the road..LOL

cwm6.gif