Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Women to avoid at all cost...:)

Hibo   

LOL Commonsense......One of these days Im gonna earn the lebel of a "waoman Hater" by some sisters just because of the above tickler......but its just meant to tickle you ...however, if it if does otherwise and hits home then you gotta look in the mirror.. cwm26.gif

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

okay .. I am guilty as charged on most counts ... what is my sentance .... please say, to kept away from the undesirable 'boy' (not men.. boys) race 4 life ..!

Is that granted?

Thanx cwm32.gif

ARAWEELO   

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

I hope this turns out to be an intellectual debate and not another war zone between the sexes.

As far I am concerned NO MEANS NO plain and simple, there is no mystery to it.

I have seen from time to time that a group of women haters spreading propaganda and labelling strong opinionated or educated women as femminists.

If promoting for an equal rights for women and refusing to be treated as second class citizens is called femminism then I am proud to be called one.

Educated women most of the times are reasonable, fair, like to share, like to give something back, compromise and that is the fact.

This femminism propaganda has affected lots of women to a point where they can't even express their point of view, because they are afraid to be labelled as femminist.

This onother anti women campaing....uh uh it is not working!

I think that Somali's new women's generation are different breed and require the equivalent breed in Somali men. Meaning men who are equally succesful and not threatened by her level of education and success and support her to achieve her goals and viceversa.

cwm15.gifcwm13.gifcwm37.gif

Lots of Love

Hibo   

“This onother anti women campaing....uh uh it is not working!”…somehow I don’t think we could win any votes here.J ….

Ladies common now I beg you to read the whole episode b4 responding that way you would have the whole grounding.

here it goes again .... Universities and colleges are hotbeds of feminism. "Most well-educated women are fine", but a GOOD PROPORTION of them hate men to some degree **TRUE TRUE***. Why increase your odds of ending up with a feminist ***** when you can chat up other women who are more likely to be reasonable? **THAT JUST MEANS SOME OF THE MORE EDUCATED LADIES COME WITH BAGGAGE AND NOT ALL....****

------------------

There is no Sin Greater Than Ignorance

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

ARAWEELO   

Tell me if I misunderstood you,

"Universities and colleges are HOTBEDS of femminism. Most well educated women are FINE, but a good proportion of them hate men to some degree why increase your odds of ending up with femminist****** when you can chat up with other women who more likely to be reasonable"

Other women referring to non college educated ones, mostly high school teenagers, that are easy to manipulate.

I think that only rapists take NO for an answer and feel confortable when they are in control of a situation.

Real men are not threatened by a college or univ educated woman and appreciates if his future wife is a college graduate, that is one of the qualities normal people look for in a woman unless you have a different agenda.........

Quote:

"If you find a good woman and she happens to have college education then don't let that stop you but if you are still looking why look for diamonds in a junk store"

Junk store is referring to colleges and universities.

By writing this article not only are you promoting anti women campaign but also are discouraging women to persue any type of post secondary education that will empower them and not label them as femminists.

Think before you cut and paste any negative information. Education is key to success we should promote it not discourage it.

cwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm13.gifcwm13.gif

Hibo   

My dear sis read what’s written and don’t just pick the bits that you think suit you. I said “a good proportion” Now does that mean all educated women to you??

When I said University and college I wasn’t writing about uneducated street girls, I was talking about nice educated cultured, interesting, understanding, out of the norm grad. Ladies who have a higher understanding of what relationships are meant to be. Ofcouse when one talks about Universities/colleges we are not talking street garbage but genuinely ladies of letters.

Education to some is dangerous as it makes them indecisive, almost half-baked and most often don’t even know what they want in life. So having an education doesn’t guarantee success. I do know a lot of people who are not that well educated but very successful and vice-versa.

When you say and I quote …”that is one of the qualities normal people look for in a woman unless you have a different agenda.........” are you saying that people who are not married to graduates are not normal people in this case?? Personally whether grad or not what matters is if we get along period.

By writing this I meant to pour some satire on women who basically stand for what is written and not to degrade any self respecting ladies out there. However, I cant help thinking that there are some people here who have taken it to heart and if that’s you then apologies are in order. This was merely to stimulate the women out there into some serious debate about issues of todays ups and downs in relationships.

I still think feminists exist and most of them are well educated too. If by any chance you dispute that then we can start another interesting argument about feminism.

By the way I do have a lot sisters who are pretty much educated open minded and of the working class. I do have the uttermost respect for all women regardless of education or not.

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

ARAWEELO   

Shaqsii brother I am sure that you have a great deal of respect for women as you talked highly about your sisters cwm16.gif

We are on the same side brother. I personally do not like women who use education as an excuse for their ignorant behavior. If you have no class you have no class no matter how educated you are and that goes for everyone. I know where you are coming from.

Take Care! cwm37.gif

Hibo   

Araweelo- Sis I was expecting abite from you somehow but you tatally humbled me and I love u for that I must admit ....well brotherly love ....know what I mean heheheh ...

Anyway its wonderful to see pple who agree to disagree without really killing each other. In this case it avery happy ending for me too . smile.gifsmile.gif...

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

ARAWEELO   

cwm37.gifcwm37.gifcwm37.gif

Love is mutual brother, after all you are my NOMAD KING & deserve some Love. We all came here to share our opinions without biting each other's tail off. I like your postings they are mentally stimulating & somewhat challenging. Keep up the good work Shaqsi. One more great Nomad Indeed*********

Lots of Love

cwm37.gifcwm37.gifcwm37.gif

Araweelo and Shaqsii that is what i'm talking about can we help spread the love up in here.

Laakiin Araweelo stop hitting on my man yaah yareey. cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

x_quizit   

Shaqsi, you've demonstrated to all of us here that you are afraid of the modern woman who has for the most part her head on her shoulders and is able to make decisions for herself. Instead, you want a sheep herder, who will follow you blindling, and will say "how high", when you say "jump!". If you want a woman without a brain, there are many mental hospitals that you can go and meet women who have no control of their thoughts, therefore you can mold them into the neat little package you're looking for. You are clearly afraid of feminists, without knowing what they stand for, instead, it seems that Lorena Bobbit really struck a nerve, when she decided to take a lil' souvenir from her husband.Rather than putting b.s. on the net, why don't you crack open a book and really try to understand women b4 u classify ppl, other than that, all i can say is that the one word that best describes you is INSECURE. Deal with it, but i guess since manhood hasn't kicked in yet, it'll be a while b4 u truly comprehend women.

x_quizit that was a good one i was about to label him as he mensioned alot about labelling,feminism,protestors..etc

Don't ask me to read all over again cos i can't be bothered reading that crap again..lol n' it's obvoius shaqsii needs some TLC U know what i mean. "]http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/cwmsmilies/cwm2.gif[/img]

People often talk about "great men" but less often about great women. Yet such women certainly have existed all over the world...we have heroines of myths, legends, mothers who live in our hearts and minds. Mistresses, madwomen and wise women, angels and demons...take your pick shaqsii or u wanna me to release the DEMON TO SHOW YA AROUND where the great women are located @..lool

Adios

Hibo   

Ahhh I almost forgot about this thread. I certainly didnt notice we had the ladies that I talked about here with either.

Personal attacks wont help your cause ladies ...I said my peace....No feminists for me period but brainy ladies with understanding and Iman welcome....In this case X and Funky for me its no go. I didnt attack any individuals here. I surely hope you can argue your case without personal attacks....or else you might make others believe that you are one of them ladies I mentioned above and if you are, try to keep away from me cwm16.gif

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

heheh - Shaqsiii, you can't just Hit and Run

Hoohooo - This sticky mess happens when you mess with us wink.gif

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

x_quizit   

shaqsi, save the drama for your mama, lol..as they say, i don't remember running after you, so please, keep your ego in check. As for personal attacks, if you thought that was personal, then u certaintly understood that your insercurity was showing through your writing. As for me and funky being the women you talked about, we probably are your worst nightmare: educated, proud, ambition , take no b.s. kinda girls. So stick to bimbos who will think your frame of mind is that of an intelligent man.