Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

USA: Somali workers in Grand Island quit over prayer dispute

nuune   

^^^^ Well said Bro MC-XAMAR.

I don't know where Peacanow is fitting his argument into this topic, obsoletely has nothing to do with the topic in hand.

*Amakaag, yaab, cajjaaib*

Baashi   

Ya gotta love Somalis. I remember the same thing happening in Minneapolis in early 95. At the end Somalis prevailed. Language barrier? No problem...they stick together and stand on their ground...willing to make up lost times...that was the kicker. Good for them.

BOB   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Oh these people really amaze me. Look at how the Arabs have brainwashed and arabized these people. Their masters in Saudia, must be hailing the fact that they have brainwashed them. What is their purpose? Just as acting for the wishes of the arabs in their plans. These Americans have given them a reguge and money so they can stop starving and then they do this. Amazing.

Somalis are brainwashed by the Arabs and they are our masters? is that how you see your Parents everytime you see them praying?

What is their purpose? Simple...to Worship none but the almighty lord and do so in time so they could be rewarded where it all matters...in the Qiyama or the Hereafter...Oh..they didn't teach you that in University huh?

Americans have given us nothing but HELL and same goes for the entire Christian West while our Muslim brothers, namely Arabs...(Yeah I will always consider them to be my BROTHERS & SISTERS and I got nothing but respect & love for them, I don't care who says what) tried everything in their limited power to bring peace into our country but only if the so-called Somali Leaders wouldn't listen to their Evil Masters in the West.

I don't know who brainwashed who but as far as I'm concerned it's actually YOU who sounds like a brainwashed and confused little soul who thinks being granted by a permit and welfare to live in the west is actually a "Liberation" as the Western leaders like to put it...did you stop and ask yourself what's the reason why they are giving me all these for FREE while some of their own Christian folks are homeless and live on the streets?

I bet you believe that gesture is out of generosity and kindness while those of us brainwashed by the Arabs, as you put it, KNOW otherwise.

as a Somali (You're Somali right?) you should be ashamed of yourself and while at it you should despise your own kind instead of pointing a finger at the Arabs who have been enjoying prosperity for Centuries THANKS to Islam...they are wealthy, more educated than you will ever be and above all they don't rape pregnant women and slit the throats of the infants simply because they belong to different tribe...

let me hit you with a dose of reality that they forgot to teach you in your White Master's University...You belong to the lowest of low people called Somali, who are brainwashed into beleiving they are superior to each other and guess who initiated the hatred and the lies and above all, guess who supplied us with ammunition to kill each other for fun?

My Brother, go and read the Qur'an and try to learn little more about Islam before glorifying The West like they are saviours when in truth its them who mastermind every war and conflict in anywhere in the world today...

GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE...

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peacenow   

*BOB- I try certainly to inform you of my position. But I must emphasize again, this is not about me. This is about a whole people the Somalis. Firstly, I have said before, Islam will not put food in my table tonight. I can pray, hail, cry and jump up and down and it will not happen. I work, yes in a white man's company. The only reason those Arabs are rich, well at least some of them, is because they have oil, without it they would be nowhere. I do believe very strongly that the Arabs have bad intentions towards us. They want to use Somalis to fight their wars and then throw them when they are finished. A case in point, in the 2nd attack in London of 2005, that waved consisted of Somalis. Not one was a Arab. He had told Somalis to go and blow themselves up and they have done so.

Now with regards to the West, I have done lots of writing and emailing and calls these past few months to let as many of those in the west know about their futile policy in Somalia. I have done this, instead of using the word 'inshallah' and waling and crying and accepting 'fate'. I dont believe in that at all.

I see Arabs and the West have used Somalis, while Somalis have not used anyone and just accept it.

Part of this I rationale is through education and the lack of it. The people are used cause they are poor and ignorant.

I also see Islam as being part of this failure too. The worst excess of it is thrown like rubbish in Somalia. Female mutulalition, schools where nothing is taught but the quaran, that has no purpose in a country.

These are things, i plead that Somalis can rise and contain. For the sake of a strong country. How will religion make a country strong. There is NO muslim world, there is no muslim community. It is every man for himself. No one is going to help you simply because you are a 'fellow muslim'. This is a fallacy.

Now some countries have wised to this, like Malaysia dn Turkey and sent islam where it belong in the home, look at saudi arabia on the other hand, it is a sick country.

My goal is a secular democractic society, with a small government and the rule of law. Singapore is a great example of this. I'm not interested in religion, at all, and the more Somalis i speak to are beggining to realise this.

Now you may say of me bad, accuse, snap fingers, but the truth is there, you can't deny that. Yes i'm Somali, but i'm also a nationalist too

nuune   

in the 2nd attack in London of 2005, that waved consisted of Somalis. Not one was a Arab. He had told Somalis to go and blow themselves up and they have done so.

Even the British didn't make those accusations against Somalis, why would you!

I also see Islam as being part of this failure too.

Subxaanallaah

apart from that, Ilaahay hakuu danbi dhaafo

BOB   

First and foremost no person with a healthy mind would believe his faith would put a food on his table unless he works for it and Islam encourages you to earn a living and when I say a living I mean...Working be it from 9-5 or whatever but we were told to earn a living in HONEST way and since you're not a Muslim I would like to tell you that the Noble Prophet P.B.U.H used to work and sweat for his living.

You said the Arabs are rich because they got oil, fair enough...but what about England? What does England have and they are rich...did you ever ask yourself or did some research on how they became one of the wealthiest nations in the world, even far wealtheir than any Arab country?

There are NO nations on earth that has more bad intention than the Westren countries, especially the Americans & the English and they are all doing it, not for the interest of their own people but for the Jews who very soon will RULE the whole world ( I know they already do rule the world indirectly but i'm talking about directly...just like Bush rules the world from Washington...they will rule it from Jerusalem...how did I come to know this? simple...Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h told us this)

if you read the history of England and U.S.A you may get a glimpse of idea how they came to be the most powerful nations in the world, first England who ruled the world previously and now U.S who currently rule the world...but guess what? you will never know the whole truth unless you are a Muslim and the only man who could give you a detailed explanation on what's currently going on...his name is Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Him, the best of Almighty's creation...the TRUE saviour but pity you don't believe that.

Honestly speaking...Arabs have done Somalia more than what anybody has even done for us including the same men who claim to be Somalis...they kept our previous goverment running with their money (I expect only an honest Somali to admit that) and you know there will always come a point when you'd say enough is enough just like we somalis say, Bartyo Badan iyo Bukaan Badan Waa la isku Naca but still they never abandoned us and most amazingly they never got tired of our constant lies...and PLEASE be fair...when you say their war you should've said Muslim war...we're in the same boat and the reason why we Somalis find ourselves the situation we currently find ourselves in simnply because WE ARE MUSLIM COUNTRY...believe it or not...your choice.

Islam discourages FGM but encourages Education, Peace, Prosperity, Democracy (Islam is the pioneer when it comes to democracy) I hope you wont argue West pioneered it...especially now that there's no Democracy in the world whatsoever, marka walaal don't blame Islam for Somalia's failure...in fact the ONLY reason Somalia is in anarchy today is simply because WE ABANDONED OUR ISLAMIC FAITH.

I, myself will not hesitate to die for the cause of Allah and blow up myself to pieces even if it will make me a terrorist in your eyes and and your Western colleagues but guess what...I will be a Shaheed in the eyes of MY CREATOR...

Last but certainly not least...Somalia briefly enjoyed (6 months) one of its most peaceful moments in its history with justice and fairness when the Mujrimeen known to you as Warlords were chased away and the Islamic Courts took over...any honest and God fearing Somali would agree but the infidels namely U.S, couldn't stomach that and they sent Ethiopia to invade our country and bombard our innocent civilians simply because we finally found our way to our long lost faith...ISLAM, the ONE & ONLY TRUE GUARDIAN...

Don't blame Islam for Muslim's failure as the problem lies with us Muslims and not Islam and Saudi Arabia...is far safer than any so-called super power countries all because of Islam...sick country? any sicker than US, UK or our beloved Somalia? be fair my dear brother.

PS. Islam teaches me to respect every living soul regardless of faith and colour and you assumed wrong when you said I would say something bad to you or of you...No, I would never do that because I know better Thanks to Islam.

Peace, Love & Unity.

chubacka   

Peacenow

Don't you agree that the islamic courts brought peace and security to Somalia and for that brief time Somalia was able to experience what it was like living in a safe, progressive society?

Blessed   

I just love these bad-tempered neo-nationalists, their motivational speak makes one feel all fussy and patriotic. Yeheey! *cough*

So, I suppose the ‘Arabs did it’ is the new slogan. When's the next hijaab burning session, PeaceNow?

Oh.errrm! As for the topic, ditto @ Mc Xamar. smile.gif

RedSea   

most of those who left their jobs have found new jobs in another meat facility...they won it seems and the company is in choas.

As for peacenow, he/she is NOT Muslim, so what the fuzz all about here.

Originally posted by Stealth:

As for peacenow, he/she is NOT Muslim, so what the fuzz all about here.

If what you said Stealth is true I don't see why we are wasting our breath on him Subxaanalaah redface.gif :mad:

I'm not interested in religion, at all, and the more Somalis i speak to are beggining to realise this

stop it right there. You shouldn't talk about their faith then couse you don't belive in religion.

Allah gives to whom ever he wishes and takes from whom he wishes. Somalia is in a state of chaos because they are being tested. The testosterone filled egos of the ruling government has diminished our country when things were starting to look good. Insha'Allah (I say Insha'Allah peacenow because nothing is for certain) that one day we will unit and rebuild our beloved nation on the fundamental foundations and balance of both deen and dunya.

Peacenow why do you have so much venom towards your fellow brothers’ belief? If you think that worm food is what your end is destined to be that’s ok. You are entitled to your opinion. But if other choice to believe they are entitled to theirs.

I also don't understand this reference to homosexuality? What has that got to do with anything in this current discussion? The west openly practice this and have been doing so for many years. Hell they even have laws that enable them to do it so why not take that argument up with them?

At the end of the day mate it’s up to you if you don't want to believe. Each to their own. I am glade to see those brothers take a stand on their belief. I think Liban made a good point about the conditions being an issue as well. I think if you can pray during your breaks that would be ideal. But if those breaks fall too far from the allocated salat times then they should be allowed to take a short break. Smokers have been doing that for years.

Salam alikum brothers and sisters

Peacenow, you have serious issues hunno..... For the record somalians live to Worship God alone....so for you to say they are following Arabs is out of line.

Allah does provide for all people, we would have nothing if it was not for Allah.....You can go for a million interviews or whatever but if Allah does not will, you wont get anywhere....... So ofcourse a person has to go out and seek work and make a living by working......But please dont pretend you have everything you have only because of your own doings and that Allah has not part in it.......nor has Allah given you anything.....

Anywho.....To be honest you cant let people step and walk all over you....cause once they see they can do that then whatever they want goes.. So way to go to the somalians who did not take this C**p from them... They are better of fearing Allah then some human being who will die and be judged like them on judgmentday. These people are smart because they know when to say no which I give them props for. I am sure Allah will provide them with better futures inshallah....Because Allah loves those who give up something for his sake.....and these people did.

Peace now you wrote : These Americans have given them a reguge and money so they can stop starving and then they do this. Amazing.

But you forget one thing.......true muslims dont live to please humans, Arabs nor America......We live to worship and please only Allah.....If these Americans believe in freedom of religion, then they should know that Islam is a way of life and muslims take their religion serious.......

One more thing Peacenow.........are you muslim.....Or did your hatred for Arabs drive you away.....Prophet Muhammed (saw) was an Arab by the way and he was a beautiful character.....People are different, we all have different personality but those who live by Islam stay far away from hatred.....Seek refuge in Allah from Shaytan cause he is filling hatred into your heart......and only making your heart hard.....which in the long run is not gonna benefit you.....But if you are no longer a muslim and hate Islam only because of Arabs who are rich according.... and by the way so what if they are, dont be jelouse.....you would want to be rich, so why not want for your muslim brothers and sisters what you want for yourself........Subhanallah....... Anyways I pray Allah either guides you back or makes you a better muslim.....ameen

FatB   

, Islam will not put food in my table tonight

man and i thought my iiman was week....

NGONGE   

Originally posted by peacenow:

When I was in university in the UK around 1997, living in student halls.

..... Surely not the Saudis, who man to man are the most deprave people in this world to how it dominates their lives to illiteracy. But we have to remember that Islam, will not put food on our table or make Somalia, rich and free from ignorance that comes from poverty and lack of education. We must be brutal about this and fact up to it.

:D:D

The lack of any self-awareness in these words is just priceless. Illiteracy indeed. :D

Fabregas   

Quote:I had Arabs and Pakistanis with beards

So know we are Pakistani slaves too?lol

@Peacenow let me know your birthday man. I am gonna send you a present. Maybe a Khamees with a Cigaal and some nice dates from Arabia?