Sign in to follow this  
Al-Rasheed

Why famine happens only in Africa?

Azmaya   

Jay, couldn't said it better, truth hurts.

Negros where ever they are, are a low class, the world is advancing in every field, and we are begging for food, handouts! the somalis are the worst piece of shit. Killing each other like animals, talking about Somaliand, Puntland, Kismayo, North, South blah blah I mean look at the shit in politics in this forum. Shut up, put your energy into use our ppl are drinking urine cause they thirsty, and here yall are arguing about somaliland blah blah pathetic men!. NIGGERS I Tell YA.

Enjoy yall day

salaamz smile.gif

STOIC   

Do i sense people heaping contumely on blacks? (I hate using the N-word on public forum). What Africa needs is a modernization of its agriculture.There is a potential for large amount of food production in Africa.It is lack of technology and unpredictable climate change that is keeping the sub-sahara Africa down.Today when you look at African farming method they use one that the western world was using a century ago.Africa is unable to protect plants and animals from the hazards of weather-which the rich nation is contributing to it shamelessly.How do you explain when you are the lowest contributor of per capita emission of greenhouse yet you are the one who is mostly susceptible to climate related diseases and droughts? When you have nematods and many diseases that have the potential of bringigng explosive outbreak on your backyard , don't you expect starvations? :eek:

Azmaya   

STOIC bro, salaamz hurto.

No one is hating blacks, when i say niggers its the mentality and not the race, I would be including the many bright individuals that are doing something.

African's are pathetic species I say, inshallah their mentality will change, somalis are a prime example especially the men who sit in cafes discussing history, reer hebal blah blah when our ppl are drinking urine, dying! Pathetic! prime example of what nigger means.

to answer your questions stoic: excuses! Africa is rich habitat. with people who are well plain lazy.

salaamz

smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

People are starving due to the climate coupled with bad governance and misplaced priorities. One can only do so much. Pray for them as its clearly not in our control.

The whole 'blacks/africans are lazy' thing is futile when Africa is mostly in debt and regulated by western powers who are at the same time enabling us to sit in our comfy homes and criticise our people from a safe distance while nipping to kitchen for a bottle of Evian!

As SB pointed out, Famine also happens elsewhere, to simply conclude its only in Africa is short-sighted. Therefore, throws the whole blacks are lazy thing in the air.

Everyone experiences difficulties, nations/peoples are test be allah cazawajal from time to time. Who knows tomorrow some of us my suffer and get the lazy tag along with it :rolleyes:

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by codetalker:

^

Nigger-hating Nigger!

Being a Nig.er is a state of mind. I don’t consider my self one.

Azmaya   

People are starving due to the climate coupled with bad governance and misplaced priorities. One can only do so much. Pray for them as its clearly not in our control.

walaalo, defeatist mentality eh? Blame it on the climate, and bad governance, all we can do is pray, its not in our control yadya yadya.. Pleaze, save it. Everything is in Allah’s Hands but Allah says he won’t change people’s condition until they change it themselves. What is stopping African’s from improving themselves, why most they be stuck in poverty, corruption, & misery, because they are lazy, look at the black neighborhoods in America, Africa is a continent with a population of a lazy bunch-that’s my outlook on it, as always there are exceptions.

The whole 'blacks/africans are lazy' thing is futile when Africa is mostly in debt and regulated by western powers who are at the same time enabling us to sit in our comfy homes and criticise our people from a safe distance while nipping to kitchen for a bottle of Evian!

Hurto, the West forces the African governments to take loans from IMF, world bank? Lets also blame the West for making Africans to kill each other like animals with axes, guns, lets blame the west for the Aids epidemic, lets blame the west for the cancer of Qabil which killed hundreds of thousands, lets blame the west for corruption of leaders, anarchy, lets blame the West for the droughts and misfortunes, u get the drill? Save it, blame is Africans alone. Where ever the black race is they are stuck in miserable conditions, exceptions exist. And speak for yourself walaalo, I have chosen a path where I plan to help my people for fisabilillah. and I am involved in helping now with the drought and have been active since high school nor do I sit in my comfy seat watching movies nor can I tolerate it because my dadnimo iyo muslinimo doesn’t allow it.

I believe in the power of people who are united with a mission, unfortunately I am unable to see that in the ethnic group of Somalis and the African people in general. salaamz

ScarFace   

^^^^ Very true but you know what the west has something to do with it.....Africans need to think for themselves and not let the white man think for them........

And lets not put evryone in one basket there nations that are well established FOR EXAMPLE BOTSWANA...........

Originally posted by Azmaya:

lets blame the west for the Aids epidemic, [/QB]

The west is to blame for the Aids Epidemic, they brought that filthy disease to the continent and left it there.... they have the means to cure the bloody thing for good but why would they wanna do that......... When they can kill so many black people without force......... :mad: :mad:

-Lily-   

Africa has many problems and if someobody knew the solutions they wouldnt be in that predicament. Lets go over the obvius ones:

1) Bad governance, not only does this affect the populations in those countries but it also scares away frorign investment. West may use corruption as an excuse but Europe knows well enough that the money is lying in Swiss bank accounts and acumulating interest. Also, they help who they want, Israel has a similar climate as Ethiopia, you dont see them starving.

2) World Trade Organisation. World Bank & IMF.

3) Disease, obvious link to bad government and lack of health fascilities. You can also blame strict Christinity, (not sure if its Evangelism or Catholicsim) that prevents ppl using contraception and aiding in the spread of Aids.

4)Envionmental degredation(the amount of trees cut in Somalia must have significantly influenced the famine in the region).Also, Indian ocean being overfished & used as nucler waste dump.

And the list goes on...

For those of you who think Africans& blacks are St**** why dont you campaign for your white supremists friends.

ScarFace   

^^^ Campaining for the BNP...... :cool:

Also, they help who they want, Israel has a similar climate as Ethiopia, you dont see them starving.

The difference is that a jew works his *** off they money hungary *******s.....even if they born outside and never seen the country they are tought to go back and invest in the state of Isreal.......plus

Ethiopia gets Millions of Dollars every year a hell of a lot more than somalia but somalia seems to be doing better.... They still starving.... I wonder where all that money went.....

Imagine if all the rich african americans could go back to africa and invest...... 50cent spends $1.5 mil on his security every year.......what the f8888ck... that money could rebuild a damn village......and its resources....

see the african mentality :(

N.O.R.F   

Azmaya, good little rant but i'm a afriad its baseless as i mentioned before. Blaming us/africans/blacks 100% is not right so at least acknowledge it.

As i said before bad governence or no government at all does not enable a perfrect country where everyone is able to get clean drinking water. If a lazy man can change the climate then please share this theory.

Hurto, the West forces the African governments to take loans from IMF, world bank?

Yes

Lets also blame the West for making Africans to kill each other like animals with axes, guns

Western supported corrupt regimes lead to oppression and poverty which leads to revolt and the purchasing of arms from Europe to kill eachother.

lets blame the west for the Aids epidemic

Health services in many African countries is regulated by EU/US interests. Medicines for HIV/AIDS is priced the same in Africa as in the US/EU, why? Because Phizer and GSK say so.

lets blame the west for corruption of leaders,

see previous note,,,

lets blame the West for the droughts and misfortunes

no, thats just the weather you can not control it but we are not in a position to counter this as water resources is never a priority in many african countries.

Thereore, to simply blame it on 'laziness' is nonesense.

Biixi   

Asalaamu Calaykum

This is a good question and a topic that require much thinking and research. I've read most opinions so far and have and summed them up as following:

Opinion 1

Africans are genetically prone to these conditions, and therefore lack the skills to sustain enjoyable live. They are lazy, uneducated

... subhuman. Evidence is their primitive thinking, believes etc etc . This point is not new, it has been used by different groups in history to explain their superiority, and continue to do so, the technique and the language may have changed. RACISM! This opinion is not only laughable, but it is sad that some of its intended victims support it.

Opinion 2

Africa suffers 'cause of exploitation. Whether done by non-Africans or Africans. This exploiting individuals/countries/organizations make sure that the African status quo doesn't change and it hasn't changed so far. The evidence is everywhere if one really cares to Read

My opinion

Africa is in its current state for many reasons

-- Africa is Still being colonized

-- Africa's resources are still exploited by those same people that have done so in the past with the help of other Africans.

-- Africa is cash cow for the UN and its branches...starving baby dying on camera brings them donation money and fame...look at BONO.

-- Africa suffers from brain drain...don't need to explain.

Have you ever heard or seen the UN sending food and water to Somalia before a draught, why do they wait after people die to collect monetary donations from non-Africans?

Why doesn't the UN stop flooding African markets with donated foods and the same time that local farmers are trying to make money from their harvest?

Why does the UN stop governments that try to subsides its farmers?

-Lily-   

^^^ Why would the Un do anything, the UN is a European & American Club, any others will have to buy their place by cheer might & money (eg. China)